30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
The problem with the challenge is that the trio ruined the show for Every1. The trio of Kenny, bananas and Evan were da clique and provided all da fukk erythromycin, jokes, entertainment needed. Clowning on Every1 especially Wes and Paula. It was the highest the challenge was. Once that ish happened wit Kenny and Evan a d they got banned. Bananas n mtv had to try and recast da trio, added Leroy and ish but it jus didn't take. Barely Ne1 hooks up now on the challenge. B4 it was like an organization wit hook up's. And the fights, food fights n ish. Now it's jus boring. The house was more fun than da challenges b4 even.

This season the second bananas was gone it got boring. Cara and CT don't have the personality to carry the show.

Honestly, I feel the opposite. I hated the trio. Now Kenny was the hilarious one! Kenny always had me rolling, especially anything he had to say about Wes or competitors that suck. But I was so tired of johhny, Kenny and Evan making it to the end every time. It was predictable and boring.

The problem with the show is they started casting these really young looking non athletic people. Remember Nate and Christina? The kid that quit cuz he missed his girlfriend? Nanys cousin, britni and Briana who weigh 90 pounds soaking wet. Ashley M, Amanda, Tony, Shane, etc. All trash.

Cory, Nelson, Hunter, Jenna, Kailah, Nicole Z are the only new people who are actually athletic.

Last edited:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
The problem with the challenge is that the trio ruined the show for Every1. The trio of Kenny, bananas and Evan were da clique and provided all da fukk erythromycin, jokes, entertainment needed. Clowning on Every1 especially Wes and Paula. It was the highest the challenge was. Once that ish happened wit Kenny and Evan a d they got banned. Bananas n mtv had to try and recast da trio, added Leroy and ish but it jus didn't take. Barely Ne1 hooks up now on the challenge. B4 it was like an organization wit hook up's. And the fights, food fights n ish. Now it's jus boring. The house was more fun than da challenges b4 even.

This season the second bananas was gone it got boring. Cara and CT don't have the personality to carry the show.

What happened with Kenny and Evan? Didn’t know they were banned and always wondered why they stopped coming on the show.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
what are these nikkas not in jail?

Think there wasn't enough proof or something. That or they settled outside the courts. But to be honest I doubt that it's as crazy as it sounds. Tonya was always a drunk idiot that was always slouching around and getting naked and acting retarded. They might have just tapped her or poked her with the toothbrush and she and the other girls blew it up like she was damn near raped. You know how bytches overreact. I honestly don't think the guys were that dumb to actually penetrate her with it. At least not Kenny.

Not saying it's not wrong. But these are all frat boys and sorority minded girls... They do weird shyt like streaking and getting wasted and fukking around with each other when they're passed out. They just pick and choose when shyt is a problem for them when their behavior is erratic to begin with.

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Think there wasn't enough proof or something. That or they settled outside the courts. But to be honest I doubt that it's as crazy as it sounds. Tonya was always a drunk idiot that was always slouching around and getting naked and acting retarded. They might have just tapped her or poked her with the toothbrush and she and the other girls blew it up like she was damn near raped. You know how bytches overreact. I honestly don't think the guys were that dumb to actually penetrate her with it. At least not Kenny.
all them damn carams running and they didnt catch that?
they caught something on tape cause them dudes is banned and it was brushed under the rug

and who cares if she was always drunk, that dont give folks the right to do that shyt

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
all them damn carams running and they didnt catch that?
they caught something on tape cause them dudes is banned and it was brushed under the rug

and who cares if she was always drunk, that dont give folks the right to do that shyt

Not saying it's not wrong. But these are all frat boys and sorority minded girls... They do weird shyt like streaking and getting wasted and fukking around with each other when they're passed out. They just pick and choose when shyt is a problem for them when their behavior is erratic to begin with.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Honestly, I feel the opposite. I hated the trio. Now Kenny was the hilarious one! Kenny always had me rolling, especially anything he had to say about Wes or competitors that suck. But I was so tired of johhny, Kenny and Evan making it to the end every time. It was predictable and boring.

The problem with the show is they started casting these really young looking non athletic people. Remember Nate and Christina? The kid that quit cuz he missed his girlfriend? Nanys cousin, britni and Briana who weigh 90 pounds soaking wet. Ashley M, Amanda, Tony, Shane, etc. All trash.

Cory, Nelson, Hunter, Jenna, Kailah, Nicole Z are the only new people who are actually athletic.

That's da exact point the trio was the focused so it created fans to watch them succeed or haters who still watched but to see then lose. But u still watched. The cast now, no1 gives a f about. No1 cares if Jordan, CT or Derrick wins. B4 u either lived or despised the cast n person winning.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

When did those nikkas become pharmacists?:bryan::deadmanny:
I ain't even gonna ask why u autocorrecting to that specific antibiotic:dame:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Problem with the real world for years has been the cast got younger and younger and was just all about partying trying to have as much fukkery as possible. What made people love the show initially was seeing the true intermingling of different personality types and backgrounds.
The casts didn't get younger, we just got :flabbynsick:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I think I remember someone saying Bananas did coke or something to do a challenge where you had to be awake all night

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The casts didn't get younger, we just got :flabbynsick:
true but these new cats are generally boring and you can tell they do and say things just to get camera time and they are not good at being clever at it.
somethign about tori annoyed me the whole season. she was super extra. alot fo these broads are on the show. i actaully think the downside to the series running for as long as it has is that alot of people have gone on the show thinking its a easy way to become famous for nothing. but the amount of people that come thru and have been forgotten is much more so when they get screen time they are predictable and extra.

maybe its just this generation as well. i know i was only born in 89 but i was thinking how i relate to the older cast than the younger.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Also, let's remember that the cast b4 was made up of real world and road rules ppl. The original casting for those shows were ppl who actually wanted to be something, they all worked and tried to make it in real professions.

Now with the real world castings they all jus partyers who jus wanna party and get famous. Like Roylee luv that dude he wasn't trying 2 get a real career or ne thing. What's da skinny white girl who quit 1st episode, she quit her season of real world too, she got rich parents apparently. Wha she trying 2 do. Nuthin.

The casting is just too hollow and it's da same wit big brother, same casting companies.