30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Ahhh I love when the cast openly admits the producers fukk up footage with editing. So maybe they didn’t hookup and just used a sound bite to make it seem like it was something. Maybe they didn’t do shyt cause Veronica is too mad.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ahhh I love when the cast openly admits the producers fukk up footage with editing. So maybe they didn’t hookup and just used a sound bite to make it seem like it was something. Maybe they didn’t do shyt cause Veronica is too mad.

These chicks lying they asses off:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Martha

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Devin is that dude..... I'm close to being off the Cory bandwagon and about to rock with Devin.... cuz he cut from the same mold as Wes, Johnny B and a few others.... he just aint athletic yet.... but he gonna be a force

Martha
I think he is athletic. I thought he woulda got far on this show if he wasn't the 1st 1 eliminated

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
  • Camila didn't want to show up because of those comments she made. Makes it look worse in my opinion and shows her character. And Leroy allowed her to stay at his place? She is the definition of a bytch.

• I thought it was funny how Cara Marie was trying to distance herself from Camila and go overboard with the feminist logic as if she is an arbiter of equal rights, when on the show she was buddying it up with Camila. I guess those little ideologies don't mean shyt when money is on the line? :sas1:

• Derrick must be like :martin:after seeing the dude that fukked his girl win $450k. shyt I'd be pissed if I were him. I would be training over time and hope his bytchass comes back on the show and try and go against him every time. :pacspit:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
  • Camila didn't want to show up because of those comments she made. Makes it look worse in my opinion and shows her character. And Leroy allowed her to stay at his place? She is the definition of a bytch.
  • I thought it was funny how Cara Marie was trying to distance herself from Camila and go overboard with the feminist logic as if she is an arbiter of equal rights, when on the show she was buddying it up with Camila. I guess those little ideologies don't mean shyt when money is on the line? :sas1:

• Derrick must be like :martin:after seeing the dude that fukked his girl win $450k. shyt I'd be pissed if I were him. I would be training over time and hope his bytchass comes back on the show and try and go against him every time. :pacspit:
Not only that but you could see the two of them multiple times making eyes at each other and giggling it up. I would've hated like a mufukka.