30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The joke is, tori sitting there saying none of those guys r her exes and all that. U jus did are you the one 2ndnchances where u said u dated dude but cheated on him wit his roommate. So either Bish u lying now or that whole are u the 1 is just a lie and shame.

But this is da problem now wit the challenge these new cast members r jus frigging boring, 99% of em. Dario sitting there and I swear he did nuthin, said nuthin all season or reunion. Simone if she don't start a fight n get kicked off u won't notice or see her. Bish boring too.

We need gay frank to come back, dude was pure entertainment and a challenge beast. Jordan VS frank n his crew cld be like da new bananas and his crew VS Wes.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
We need gay frank to come back, dude was pure entertainment and a challenge beast. Jordan VS frank n his crew cld be like da new bananas and his crew VS Wes.
Hell nah. Frank was just an emotional ass bytch and it was hard to watch a guy acting the way he does. Plus Jordan and Frank are actually really close friends outside the show.

But yeah, Tori is one of those girls that will blatantly lie and say whatever to save face and not face the truth.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
I wanted Camilla to be there so they could call her out on that racist shyt. MTV prolly banned her for awhile. I surprised that Tori came in 3rd. I thought Cara came in last

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I wanted Camilla to be there so they could call her out on that racist shyt. MTV prolly banned her for awhile. I surprised that Tori came in 3rd. I thought Cara came in last

This is exactly y I hate these time trial finals, I can't trust mtv to pull sum fukkery.

How cld Cara beat tori, tori whooped her in that ish.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
For some reason....

I dont believe Derrick exposed them text... who knows who got them but some exposed the fukk out them.... they both didnt make sense with their story

Tori the new ho though from here on out.... and all this time I thought it was gonna be that Kaliah chick.

Thats the thing about the new chicks.... they dont mind to be ho-ing... a lot of the vet girls either are boo'd up or since they been with these cats so long, dudes be getting friendzoned.

Anissa knows damn well Cory kissed her in the kitchen and Cory knows damn when he smashed or got head from Camilla on the beach

Martha

Daps
I'm black. I cant hack a phone even if I wanted too." :martin:

:snoop:
crowd was like :ld::beli::skip: when he said that dumb ass shyt

i was riding with him till he said that.

fukk him, now u see why Tori got with Jordan Da Gawd

that knob he got probably be hittin the g-spot :myman:

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:russ::russ::russ:Darrell woulda went in on Camilla!!!
giphy.gif