30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
On second thought maybe Tori did since Camilla had the extra 5 minutes, went back on the puzzle and threw a tantrum on the mountain

I hope she came in 3rd

In the preview the doing another double cross, it will be funny if they do another time add on there

Martha

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
TJ with that swerve :wow:

I’m not sure if that 5 minute penalty is gonna beat Camilla or not. Depends on how big of a lead she built in the 1st challenge and the sudoku puzzle. Gonna be close cause Tori was right there with her the whole time.

I don’t think Derrick did enough to beat Jordan even with the 5 minutes. Jordan killed it.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
TJ with that swerve :wow:

I’m not sure if that 5 minute penalty is gonna beat Camilla or not. Depends on how big of a lead she built in the 1st challenge and the sudoku puzzle. Gonna be close cause Tori was right there with her the whole time.

I don’t think Derrick did enough to beat Jordan even with the 5 minutes. Jordan killed it.

Yes.... I cant front..... Jordan got the juice from here on out. This dude played an amazing game.

Martha

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A country ass Jersey Show with a bunch of rednecks and a black guy??:dwillhuh:

In:lolbron:

Martha
It still baffles me how MTV never made the connection to put Jersey Shore cast members in The Challenge house.

Imagine the fukkery with prime Situation in this house, or with Ronnie trying to swing on CT, or Pauly D and Vinny trying to fukk every chick in the house.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Jordan and Tori are the winners, no doubt in my mind. I hope Tori's (ex)boyfriend gets invited to the reunion though just for the potential fukkery.

Jordan definitely won. Tori and the red head chick is a crap shoot. I bet that is going to be close

Martha

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
It still baffles me how MTV never made the connection to put Jersey Shore cast members in The Challenge house.

Imagine the fukkery with prime Situation in this house, or with Ronnie trying to swing on CT, or Pauly D and Vinny trying to fukk every chick in the house.
The Jersey shore cast were making too much money just doing appearances at clubs and shyt to put themselves through the challenge.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Real boring finale. But then again they usually always are.

Derrick is such a flop man. He's so lucky Hunter got injured. But then again Hunter's not the brightest at puzzles either. But Derrick doesn't even try to learn or understand the shyt :mjlol:

Jordan definitely earned goat status after this. Just imagine if he never hurt his knee.

Cara should've dominated this too. All that cross fit and working out and you let Tori come close to beating you?

CT is flabby and sick. Never thought I'd see the day CT would get comfortable in 3rd place.

Tori definitely fukking Jordan. She's a slut.

I'm excited about this reunion. Apparently it's gonna be two episodes. One half next week, and another the following week.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang

The Jersey Shore cast were celebrities after their 1st season. It woulda been a waste of time for them to do a challenge

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Jersey shore cast were making too much money just doing appearances at clubs and shyt to put themselves through the challenge.
Yeah, they were a different level of "star"/semi-celebrity than these Real World cats, but the potential fukkery of that always intrigued me.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Real boring finale. But then again they usually always are.

Derrick is such a flop man. He's so lucky Hunter got injured. But then again Hunter's not the brightest at puzzles either. But Derrick doesn't even try to learn or understand the shyt :mjlol:

Jordan definitely earned goat status after this. Just imagine if he never hurt his knee.

Cara should've dominated this too. All that cross fit and working out and you let Tori come close to beating you?

CT is flabby and sick. Never thought I'd see the day CT would get comfortable in 3rd place.

Tori definitely fukking Jordan. She's a slut.

I'm excited about this reunion. Apparently it's gonna be two episodes. One half next week, and another the following week.

Damn..... so they probably gonna drag this shyt out on who was the winner.

Martha