30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Real boring finale. But then again they usually always are.

Derrick is such a flop man. He's so lucky Hunter got injured. But then again Hunter's not the brightest at puzzles either. But Derrick doesn't even try to learn or understand the shyt :mjlol:

Jordan definitely earned goat status after this. Just imagine if he never hurt his knee.

Cara should've dominated this too. All that cross fit and working out and you let Tori come close to beating you?

CT is flabby and sick. Never thought I'd see the day CT would get comfortable in 3rd place.

Tori definitely fukking Jordan. She's a slut.

I'm excited about this reunion. Apparently it's gonna be two episodes. One half next week, and another the following week.
The finales used to be exciting. I think they got boring when they started doing timed finales with them lasting 2 days.

I think CT still has sum juice left. He's always had a problem with endurance in the finals becuz of his size but he's dominated most of the challenge. I am disappointed in Cara though. I thought she would win the final easily

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
The finales used to be exciting. I think they got boring when they started doing timed finales with them lasting 2 days.

I think CT still has sum juice left. He's always had a problem with endurance in the finals becuz of his size but he's dominated most of the challenge. I am disappointed in Cara though. I thought she would win the final easily

CT just needs to get back in the gym. Cuz it looks like it's mostly water weight on him. By the end of invasion he was looking like the old CT.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The Jersey Shore cast were celebrities after their 1st season. It woulda been a waste of time for them to do a challenge

Prime stitch would of been GOAT status :wow:

But yea they were litteraly legends after one season. They were too big for "challenge" They might could of got them during seasons 4-5 though.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Yeah, they were a different level of "star"/semi-celebrity than these Real World cats, but the potential fukkery of that always intrigued me.
you know whats funny about that?
they treated the jersey show like the original primes of real world
the 7 strangers, made them have a job, they was regular ass people for the most part
and they were interesting people

most of the real world cast after vegas were boring af

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jordan with one knee and one hand still winning (I'm assuming he did, no spoiler:whoa:) is dam impressive:wow:

I'm hoping camilla lost by less than 5 minutes so she can rage over that double cross penalty:banderas:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Jordan definitely won. I'll give the edge to Tori but it's between her and CM. I've become a fan of Tori after this, she's jokes. It's time for CT to retire because fam, you flabby Chris. Derrick nice seeing you but we already got Darrell coming back, we don't need all the 90's RW/Challenge players to come back. Stay home dads!

They're gonna stretch out who the winner is until the last five minutes, gonna get out all the dirty laundry in the other 55 minutes :heh: I heard something about Tori hiring a PI for what reason? :usure: We don't know, that's why you have to tune in next Tuesday :youngsabo:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I heard something about Tori hiring a PI for what reason? :usure:

To my knowledge, Derrick H found out Tori was cheating cuz "someone" hacked into Tori's phone and sent Derrick screenshots of her text convos with Jordan. So I think she's "hiring" an investigator for that. But I think she's just talking shyt. It's hard to take her seriously

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
you know whats funny about that?
they treated the jersey show like the original primes of real world
the 7 strangers, made them have a job, they was regular ass people for the most part
and they were interesting people

most of the real world cast after vegas were boring af
Problem with the real world for years has been the cast got younger and younger and was just all about partying trying to have as much fukkery as possible. What made people love the show initially was seeing the true intermingling of different personality types and backgrounds.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Problem with the real world for years has been the cast got younger and younger and was just all about partying trying to have as much fukkery as possible. What made people love the show initially was seeing the true intermingling of different personality types and backgrounds.
nah, the ages have been the same
the people are just lest interesting

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Why do they keep saying they're getting a million dollars? :dahell:You're not even getting half a mill. Mtv must be making them say that to make it seem like the prize is more than it really is. Mtv isn't giving away no Survivor money on the Challenge. :childplease:

I don't get Derrick giving up on not one but TWO puzzles and trying to act like he let Camilla do the smoke one alone because of her moods. Nikka couldn't feel a damn dot letter and tried to put the blame on her. :rudy:

My guess is Jordan and Tori win. Jordan must have had some drugs because how else could he run on that knee he's been bytching about?:patrice: I know they've said people have used drugs before to win

Glad there wasn't a lot of vomiting in this final.

What happened to the doggies? It's what the world wants to know:to:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The problem with the challenge is that the trio ruined the show for Every1. The trio of Kenny, bananas and Evan were da clique and provided all da fukk erythromycin, jokes, entertainment needed. Clowning on Every1 especially Wes and Paula. It was the highest the challenge was. Once that ish happened wit Kenny and Evan a d they got banned. Bananas n mtv had to try and recast da trio, added Leroy and ish but it jus didn't take. Barely Ne1 hooks up now on the challenge. B4 it was like an organization wit hook up's. And the fights, food fights n ish. Now it's jus boring. The house was more fun than da challenges b4 even.

This season the second bananas was gone it got boring. Cara and CT don't have the personality to carry the show.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
The problem with the challenge is that the trio ruined the show for Every1. The trio of Kenny, bananas and Evan were da clique and provided all da fukk erythromycin, jokes, entertainment needed. Clowning on Every1 especially Wes and Paula. It was the highest the challenge was. Once that ish happened wit Kenny and Evan a d they got banned. Bananas n mtv had to try and recast da trio, added Leroy and ish but it jus didn't take. Barely Ne1 hooks up now on the challenge. B4 it was like an organization wit hook up's. And the fights, food fights n ish. Now it's jus boring. The house was more fun than da challenges b4 even.

This season the second bananas was gone it got boring. Cara and CT don't have the personality to carry the show.

Cara was always the outcast.

And all that crossfit and she still lost to Camilla who doesn't work out as hard as her? :mjlol:

If she gets 3rd place...:russ:

Camilla, despite her annoying personality, is definitely a fierce competitor.

I knew Torri was going to cheat on Derrick H. Derrick H lost to Tony which is an embarrassment so that didn't sit well with her. Now she off fukking Jordan who won $450k and owns his own company...:francis:

Lil' dude cannot compete with that.:mjcry:
:wow: