30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
That challenge was lame. LAME.

Jenna and Kailah got picked last like they were the nerdy kids at recess:mjcry:

Tony.:picard: Just stop. Just get a job, goddamn.
Ha Tony ain’t the only one, but he got 2 lil girls and two baby mommas... idk about everyone else’s home situation, but he need to get his shot together before Mandi or the other chick kick his ass out.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
So many of them other cats ain’t trynna get a job......... shyt why would Tony feel compelled to?:russ:

Martha
He's never gonna win. He's the person who has all the looks of an athlete but can't deliver. And he knows it which is why he's always going bat shyt crazy and breaking glass.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Anybody but Camila.

At this point.... I kinda dont care for any of them as this was not the line up I was hoping to make it to the end

These next few eps I'm gonna be so conflicted.

But cant wait for that reunion show... they should fukk around and give us 2 hrs cuz man I bet there is some shyt to discuss

Martha

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
So many of them other cats ain’t trynna get a job......... shyt why would Tony feel compelled to?:russ:

Martha
I'm wondering just how much up front money they get for appearing on it. I know Bananas said there was different tiers of pay so that the vets that everybody knows like him, CT, Cara, Sarah and anybody like that would get paid more than the Are You the One people. shyt I wouldn't be trying to get a real job either if I could just go do these challenges for a couple months out the year then stack side break hosting parties and the like. Then if you fukk around and win one that's a few year's salary right there.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm wondering just how much up front money they get for appearing on it. I know Bananas said there was different tiers of pay so that the vets that everybody knows like him, CT, Cara, Sarah and anybody like that would get paid more than the Are You the One people. shyt I wouldn't be trying to get a real job either if I could just go do these challenges for a couple months out the year then stack side break hosting parties and the like. Then if you fukk around and win one that's a few year's salary right there.

I think that’s pretty much the template that a few folks here are sleeping on.

shyt most peeps are working 40+ hrs 12 months a year to hopefully bring in $30K after tax.

These cats are probably making at least that for a couple weeks a year...... plus that depending on how many challenges they do a year and how far they get or if they win

That’s kind of a sweet deal to live out while you’re young

Martha