30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Wasn’t really surprised how everything played out this episode.

Them 3 girls stupid as fukk to not be standing over Cara Maria in the redemption challenge and beating her in the head. Zero strategy to their game :snoop:

Derrick is taking the final spot out of the guys because Tony is useless and Hunter got that bum arm. Probably gonna be racist ass Camilla getting the other spot too unfortunately :francis:

And real talk if I was Derrick I would’ve told Camilla to fukk off and grabbed them puzzle pieces and left her ass behind to dig.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Camila is such a piece of shyt human being it's almost laughable. She's like the female Trump.

Tori got zero respect for her boyfriend. You literally see her getting wet for Jordan this whole episode.

I was really rooting for Kailah and or Jenna to make it. At least one of them. :blessed: Mainly Jenna tho.

I really can't stand Cara Maria. She really thinks she's the queen of this shyt. Yes, she's the strongest girl there, but that's only cuz Laurel and Emily aren't there to whoop that ass.

Hunter..... :wow:
If it wasn't for his injury.... :mjcry:

But truthfully tho, I didn't see Hunter winning if he makes it to the final anyways. The final has puzzles and Hunter is shyt when it comes to puzzles like we saw last season. Unless he has a smart girl paired up with him on a puzzle challenge, he'd fall behind. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hunter, Nelson and Jenna have been my three favorites all season.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Kaileh grew on me like crazy. I was hoping for her and Jenna to make it and anybody but Camilla making it. For the men was glad CT made it and was hoping Hunter. It was just funny as shyt to me Camilla bytching cause Derek didn't want her to go and acting like he was the selfish one for not letting her. Was she always this bad?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Kaileh grew on me like crazy. I was hoping for her and Jenna to make it and anybody but Camilla making it. For the men was glad CT made it and was hoping Hunter. It was just funny as shyt to me Camilla bytching cause Derek didn't want her to go and acting like he was the selfish one for not letting her. Was she always this bad?
Yup, but she's gotten incredibly worst this season.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Even though I want Cara to win she's been real annoying this season. I never understand why players get mad at other players for throwing them in eliminations when they're just trying to win. All those alliances go out the window this late in the game

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Im sitting there like come on Tori bytch dont let Camilla win but I like the people that made it except Jordan.

Cant count on Leroy for shyt. I really hope Camilla loses again and have another breakdown.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Even though I want Cara to win she's been real annoying this season. I never understand why players get mad at other players for throwing them in eliminations when they're just trying to win. All those alliances go out the window this late in the game
Her and Sarah both had the classic "I'm an individual" attitude while having no confidence and not being popular. The second they become part of the cool kids their whole personality switches and they become the bullies like everybody else. That's kind of why I like Jordan since he's still a dikk no matter what and still willing to argue with the highly respected vets.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rooting for either Kailah or Jenna but like yall said those girls are straight up dumb:snoop:

Tori:hhh:
Cara:hhh:
Camilla:scust::scust::camby: (please not camilla:sadcam:)

Cool with any of the guys winning. Jordan is a douche but he owns it and took being sent to the redmeption house like a champ:ehh:
Although he embarassed himself with the simping and over emotional behavior, no one deserves this more than Hunter. Feel bad for him with that injury:mjcry:
Tony is the oddly likeable goofy village idiot who somehow still has a chance:bryan:

CT going for goat status:blessed:

Last edited:
Daps
Yeah can someone explain the Cara evolution to me?

i havent watched challenges for awhile but i thought she was an innocent rookie who kept getting put in Eliminations and was humble

now she looks all buff and arrogant :yeshrug:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

i havent watched challenges for awhile but i thought she was an innocent rookie who kept getting put in Eliminations and was humble

Like someone said earlier, her and Sarah have this "outcast" complex and soon as they became the cool kids they became bullies. With Cara in particular, I think last season since production put "the champs" on such a high pedestal her and Camila both grew this huge sense of entitlement like they're the baddest bytches on the show when really there's just not enough decent competition for them. Plus I think Cara has a lot of years of resentment from being treated like shyt when she first started that now she wants to throw her weight around on the rookies. She seriously needs Laurel or Emily to humble that ass down

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I remember she used to get bullied like crazy

Now she got that steroid swagger/arrogance:lolbron:

And they need to bring back Laurel. Bish was serving some of the most viscious ether ever recorded on television:picard::picard::picard:
Made Paula reconsider her entire existence:picard:
But at least paula deserved it.

She dropped nukes on the bruh Big easy for no reason:damn::damn::mjcry:
Hot Tub Turmoil - The Challenge: Cutthroat | MTV

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I remember she used to get bullied like crazy

Now she got that steroid swagger/arrogance:lolbron:

And they need to bring back Laurel. Bish was serving the some of the most viscious ether ever recorded on television:picard::picard::picard:
Made Paula reconsider her entire existence:picard:
But at least paula deserved it.

She dropped nukes on the bruh Big easy for no reason:damn::damn::mjcry:
Hot Tub Turmoil - The Challenge: Cutthroat | MTV

Big Easy didn't deserve that :mjcry:

Paula did however :troll:

I still put Emily over Laurel. Emily works out damn near every minute of the day and is built like a mutant. She's like the female CT and Laurel is like bananas