30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Probably the most stacked final they’ve had in a while, or maybe even ever.

Damn I would’ve been pissed if I got slammed down like Jordan did holy shyt. That’s what he gets for talking all that shyt the night before though.

That shyt looked scarringly painful....

Like I bet they wont do anymore plane jume challenges for a few years now

Nicca couldve been seriously fukked up

Martha

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
That shyt looked scarringly painful....

Like I bet they wont do anymore plane jume challenges for a few years now

Nicca couldve been seriously fukked up

Martha

I’m not sure how professional them dudes are cause they all came down pretty rough. CT got tore up too :heh:

That shyt would’ve pissed me off.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I was just about to call yo ass out Homey!!! :stopitslime:

Like where the fukk you at:pacspit:

Martha
giphy.gif

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I’m not sure how professional them dudes are cause they all came down pretty rough. CT got tore up too :heh:

That shyt would’ve pissed me off.
Same shyt I was thinking. All of em landed rough as fukk. Two landed far enough away they had to go and pick em up in trucks. I'd be ready to fight somebody if I was Jordan fukking up my chance to win.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
shyt Jordan be working that other hand...pause. Maybe he wouldnt of beat Derek but I could see him being close.

I cant front...... I'm forced to respect his competitiveness cuz dude doesnt shrink under pressure.

My only beef with him is I wished he'd challenge Johnny and the other vets verses always aligning himself with them

Martha

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
I cant front...... I'm forced to respect his competitiveness cuz dude doesnt shrink under pressure.

My only beef with him is I wished he'd challenge Johnny and the other vets verses always aligning himself with them

Martha

I totally agree with u. I remembered a few seasons ago when he flipped them damn things over and challenged Johnny.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jordan is a beast:wow:
Out there with one hand and now one knee but still making no excuses.

Kailah and Jenna:hhh: Pathetic performance. Along with Tony's extra chromosome having ass:bryan:

It's gonna be hard for CT carrying around that dad bod:flabbynsick: to get through.
Looks like it'll be between derrick and Jordan. Normally I'd pick Jordan but after that injury it's a toss up.

Hoping Camilla either doesn't finish or loses out on 1st place by some last second fukkery to make her extra:umad:

fuk that bish:hhh:

Hell I hope none of those annoying ass hoes finish:mjgrin:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Jordan got that karma for laughing at Cara's fear of heights

I don't get why Jenna and Kailah gave up so quickly. Almost seemed staged.

Poor hunter :mjcry:. Probably going to have a fukked up hand for the rest of his life with nothing to show for it.

I could feel Cara's fear right before she jumped out that plane :sadcam:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Disappointed in Kailah’s performance. I wasn’t expecting anything from Jenna but I felt like that was Kailah’s challenge to lose.

As for the final, I’d be fine with any of guys winning, but I think I’ll be rooting for Jordan since the other 2 have won before (I know CT has and I’m pretty sure Derrick has too). The girls are the opposite, don’t really like any of them. I used to like Cara and Camila (for obvious reasons) but I’ve turned on them the last few seasons. Tori’s good but I don’t like her either, although I guess if I had to pick who I wanted to win of the 3 I’d say her.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
As for the final, I’d be fine with any of guys winning, but I think I’ll be rooting for Jordan since the other 2 have won before (I know CT has and I’m pretty sure Derrick has too).

Jordan won battle of the exes 2 with Sarah. Same season Sarah turned on bananas and sent him into elimination.

CT has 2 wins
Derrick has 3
Jordan has 1