30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I wish they would show more of Aneesas annoying side because with her edit it's unclear why everyone hates her so much besides her...skin tone?:usure:

You kinda get the idea of how she is from rivals 2 and bloodlines. She tries to be everybody's friend and finds any little thing to relate to them with. She's black/Latina/Jewish/lesbian/bisexual etc etc etc.. it's what trishelle brought up in Rivals 2 which caused them to go at it. Aneesa is everything and therefore everything is going to offend her. And Aneesa likes to blow things out of proportion.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
i wouldn't want aneesa to be the mascot for black women, she's just a horrible slimy person, as Leroy found out being friends with white folks is only going to get you so far.

I would like to see Cara Maria and Jordan pair up on a Challenge. Im sure the mirror fights alone would be comedy.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Who didnt think Cara was gettin back in that house?

giphy.gif

Martha

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad Derrick didn't let Camilla go ahead. I'm hoping she doesnt make it to the finals

She is way smarter than Kaliah and Jenna and just if not more athletic. Jenna has a chance if it is a height thing other than that no chance.