30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Jordan won battle of the exes 2 with Sarah. Same season Sarah turned on bananas and sent him into elimination.

CT has 2 wins
Derrick has 3
Jordan has 1
That’s true, forgot about that. In that case, let the best man win
:yeshrug:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Considering the theme of the show, it makes much more sense for Jordan to win. This is "dirty 30" .. there's nothing literally dirty about Derrick or CT. Both them nikkas is Dad's now and worried about diapers and setting a good example. Camila should win for the girls if we're talking about the theme. That dirty ass mean bytch lol

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Even with that dirty coochie....Kailah :banderas:

At the start of the show looking at the charectors (didn’t know the finals format obviously) I had in the finals:
  • Jordan (too much heart & athleticism to lose)
  • Darrell (no explanation needed, he’s 1 of the GOATs plus had amazing motivation w/the kids & stays in crazy good shape:whoa:pause)
  • D-Rock (same reasons as Jordan but add the fact that he’s 1 of the scrappiest lil fckers in history)
  • Nelson (athleticAF & no problem playing dirty...really thought a situation would arise towards the end w/him & weak-ass Corey where Nelson pulls a snake move to get into the finals over his “boy”. Was also stupid of me for thinking he’d stay cool the whole time without getting himself the boot. Picked him to make the finals on last 2 challenges he was on, last time I do that, smh.....dude is too emotional & his own worst enemy bc of it:palm:. Unfortunately it seems genuine/real w/him being THAT emotionally charged & not just a charector/image they are trying to portray on the show. So bottom line is he’s never winning.

Besides the reasons given, they were all solid (except Nelson) with puzzles/mental games prior so I put that in my thought a few months ago too....
Can’t front tho, really would’ve put $$$ down that there would b an upset in an elimination w/CT but nobody wanted to test an (admitted) :flabbynsick: CT. Really don’t blame ‘em tho, dude is still a monster.

There could actually be a “Tony Fail” thread with how bad that goofy fukk is when it comes to the pathetic shyt he gets into.....from the wack-ass attempts @ challenges:mjlol: to his weird tantrums in the house :dwillhuh:. Love how the other cast members acknowledge it too :laff:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Even with that dirty coochie....Kailah :banderas:

At the start of the show looking at the charectors (didn’t know the finals format obviously) I had in the finals:
  • Jordan (too much heart & athleticism to lose)
  • Darrell (no explanation needed, he’s 1 of the GOATs plus had amazing motivation w/the kids & stays in crazy good shape:whoa:pause)
  • D-Rock (same reasons as Jordan but add the fact that he’s 1 of the scrappiest lil fckers in history)
  • Nelson (athleticAF & no problem playing dirty...really thought a situation would arise towards the end w/him & weak-ass Corey where Nelson pulls a snake move to get into the finals over his “boy”. Was also stupid of me for thinking he’d stay cool the whole time without getting himself the boot. Picked him to make the finals on last 2 challenges he was on, last time I do that, smh.....dude is too emotional & his own worst enemy bc of it:palm:. Unfortunately it seems genuine/real w/him being THAT emotionally charged & not just a charector/image they are trying to portray on the show. So bottom line is he’s never winning.

Besides the reasons given, they were all solid (except Nelson) with puzzles/mental games prior so I put that in my thought a few months ago too....
Can’t front tho, really would’ve put $$$ down that there would b an upset in an elimination w/CT but nobody wanted to test an (admitted) :flabbynsick: CT. Really don’t blame ‘em tho, dude is still a monster.

There could actually be a “Tony Fail” thread with how bad that goofy fukk is when it comes to the pathetic shyt he gets into.....from the wack-ass attempts @ challenges:mjlol: to his weird tantrums in the house :dwillhuh:. Love how the other cast members acknowledge it too :laff:

I cant wait for that reunion.... cuz that Tony exposal gonna be epic. Dude leaves with out getting any money then ruin his home relationships over a thot and then lie to his woman about it like he wasnt on camera

Dude is gonna be a pariah for all them chicks for years to come

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Replaying camilla’s spaz: it’s pulling me downnn :mjcry:

There goes my homey!!!:blessed:

Camilla dumb as fukk leaving her totem up.... so they will atleast see her mistake..... even though that wouldve been a lot of work... I probably wouldve destroyed that shyt before I left

Martha