30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
these last 2 episodes :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

derrick tha gawd taking out bananas

bananas, CT, Roy Lee, Jordan all in the redemption house battling for the last spot

this might be the GOAT season

Its gonna be a war coming out that house

Martha

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
CT, Bananas, Leroy, Jordan, Dario in a steel cage match...:demonic:

Tony really lucked out by making it this far in the game. He's usually gone in the first few weeks.

Glad to see my dog Hunter winning and making moves. It's about time we got a rookie making power moves :win:

Such a shame Nelson got kicked out. I could've seen him making it to the final easily. Him and Jordan I feel are the best underrated competitors.

Camila is such a cancer to everyone. Almost wish Tori would've hit her. She takes everything personal and then tells people that they make the shyt personal :mindblown:

I really like Kailah, she's grown on me. Can't stand Britni. I liked her more when she didn't speak.

Lmao at how personal Cara took Jordans critique of her. Her and Camila take this shyt way too serious. They're the most unlikeable girls on this show, which is no surprise that they're friends. But they're so unlikeable that they don't even really like each other :heh:

TJ: you guys know who's waiting for you back at the redemption house right?

Bananas: Aneesa!

:mjlol:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Once again Hunter is a fool. Bananas woulda put you in the Redemption House just like Jordan why wouldn't you throw him in?

I dont get why these niccas dont get about eliminating Johnny and Camilla??

They have horse shoes and clovers up they asses.... I believe Johnny knows where the bodies are buried

Martha

Y’all forgetting that they didn’t have the choice to send either of one em to the redemption house. It was only between the 4 that got dropped in the challenge.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I wish they would show more of Aneesas annoying side because with her edit it's unclear why everyone hates her so much besides her...skin tone?:usure:

Cars is such a little baby. She thinks she's so tough becuase of her muscles but can't stand that people may not like her because of her personality. I didn't know she wore extensions but it makes sense why her hair is so healthy looking despite years and years of bright red hair dye

Kinda sad about Johnnys performance. :wow:

So CT has a stinky flabby dad bod? :mjlol:

Jordan is a good sport but you can tell he's kind of an ass underneath it all

I like Kailah for some reason. She's pretty and entertaining. She's another who I don't get why people hate. I also like Jenna but that's becuase of the first time she appeared on the real world as Jays naive girlfriend. She was just so sweet and that will always stick with me how he did her dirty. :mjcry:

That being said, none of these girls are going to beat Camilla in the end. :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I wish they would show more of Aneesas annoying side because with her edit it's unclear why everyone hates her so much besides her...skin tone?:usure:

Cars is such a little baby. She thinks she's so tough becuase of her muscles but can't stand that people may not like her because of her personality. I didn't know she wore extensions but it makes sense why her hair is so healthy looking despite years and years of bright red hair dye

Kinda sad about Johnnys performance. :wow:

So CT has a stinky flabby dad bod? :mjlol:

Jordan is a good sport but you can tell he's kind of an ass underneath it all

I like Kailah for some reason. She's pretty and entertaining. She's another who I don't get why people hate. I also like Jenna but that's becuase of the first time she appeared on the real world as Jays naive girlfriend. She was just so sweet and that will always stick with me how he did her dirty. :mjcry:

That being said, none of these girls are going to beat Camilla in the end. :francis:

Na bruh...... Camilla gonna implode as normal. Plus I don’t think she could be Tori or Jenna if it came down to it and the lights got bright

I don’t like Kailah and kinda puzzled how she’s so popular among you lot

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
How many episodes are even left? I feel like this season has gone on forever and we still have mad contestants, even though I suppose after we get rid of all of those cats in the Redemption House everything will even out.

My guess Slime, is another 3 or 4..... then the reunion.... which should be interesting

Martha