30 minutes of assassin's creed: valhalla gameplay.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I liked Origins but man the franchise needs a complete God of War level re-tooling its literally the same shyt breh clunky animations and all. :laff:

they just need to let their games cook a little longer. You can't put out games annually and think they are gonna be innovative and quality titles, look at 2k and madden you barely notice a differnce year to year anymore. It's 10x's worse with open world games. Most of it is just recycles assets with new skins.

its funny cause they delayed watchdogs, gods & monsters and a bunch of other stuff to make sure they met a certain level of polish but they're still releasing AC and far cry every other year. A big AAA games takes at least 3-5 years to make, there's no way you can make a game like this good in 2.

Thats why I have faith if Ghost of Tsushima. Suckerpunch has been working on that game since the beginning of the ps4 until the end of it.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
they just need to let their games cook a little longer. You can't put out games annually and think they are gonna be innovative and quality titles, look at 2k and madden you barely notice a differnce year to year anymore. It's 10x's worse with open world games. Most of it is just recycles assets with new skins.

its funny cause they delayed watchdogs, gods & monsters and a bunch of other stuff to make sure they met a certain level of polish but they're still releasing AC and far cry every other year. A big AAA games takes at least 3-5 years to make, there's no way you can make a game like this good in 2.

Thats why I have faith if Ghost of Tsushima. Suckerpunch has been working on that game since the beginning of the ps4 until the end of it.
I’m glad Watch Dogs got delayed because the idea behind that game deserves a ton of polish. I really loved Watch Dogs 2 and I hope they’ll be able to pull off the multiple playable characters mechanic in the open world.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m glad Watch Dogs got delayed because the idea behind that game deserves a ton of polish. I really loved Watch Dogs 2 and I hope they’ll be able to pull off the multiple playable characters mechanic in the open world.

Word, I wasn’t a fan of the first two but the idea of being able to play as anyone? Like there’s no main characters. Sounds like the first original idea they had at ubi in years.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Boss fight leaked

Hurry up before its taken down

shyt mid than a muthafukka.

Bad year for Ubisoft. They changed the whole franchise into a Witcher 3 clone just to have CDPR ready to change the game all over again with something different they'll likely have to rush a clone of out soon. Then, SuckerPunch takes the one locale that people still watched out for AC hoping for... honestly, what point is there in AC as a franchise anymore? The series is fading into obscurity and we never even got the ninja AC game people have literally been asking for since the first Assassin's Creed game came out. Valhalla looks like someone tried to make Witcher 3 with a dash of Dark Souls... that very concept reeks of focus group-based game development. There isn't even a coherent overarching storyline to AC anymore, bruh. Series shoulda died after they decided to bush Desmond and multiple games worth of meta storyline for the '2012 is the apocalypse' trend, then had to scramble to just make some shyt up for the next games.

Time to vault AC and give the people the Prince of Persia reboot they been asking for.