30 minutes of assassin's creed: valhalla gameplay.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And we don’t even know what build this is. The videos clearly say this is a work in progress

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
^^^

wait...AC has microtransactions too???

haven’t played the series in a hot minute
YEP... :francis:

oohhrb2qm2warsq5chf7.jpg
63368_57_assassins-creed-odyssey-microtransactions-detailed.jpg

ACU-Helix-purchase.jpg

:snoop:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
At the end of the day ubisoft will downgrade the game, graphically even on the new systems and fleece those dumbass suckas who keep buying the microtransactions and stay keeping ubisoft in business... year after year, game after fukking game it's the same shyt... OMFG it's the same fukking game with no end!!!:mindblown: How is anyone playing this shyt after all the bullshyt ubisoft been up to is beyond me...:what: you need to get your fukking eyes checked out!!!

Y'all really gonna pay $70+ Tax for this fukking Piece of shyt trash like take 2 is planning?!?!:dahell::scust: WAKE UP
Cause that's what consumers have been indoctrinated to do. People who are fans of these games are fukking addicted and don't have the will power to strike. I literally bought every assassin's Creed up till 3, passes on black flag, and then I just stopped in general because I could tell the overall direction of the game was trending downwards with unity. I really won't buy another assassin's Creed game till they really make something inspiring with a scope of the first couple of games.
But people out there need their fix, they just have to play the next game instead of just going to another game, and it's that kind of attitude that has impoverished so many people in this country. The financial abuse gamers take for any game release on a yearly to bi yearly basis is one of the greatest examples of why our economy is in the shyt, the fukking triple A gaming industry is the God damn stock market.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day ubisoft will downgrade the game, graphically even on the new systems and fleece those dumbass suckas who keep buying the microtransactions and stay keeping ubisoft in business... year after year, game after fukking game it's the same shyt... OMFG it's the same fukking game with no end!!!:mindblown: How is anyone playing this shyt after all the bullshyt ubisoft been up to is beyond me...:what: you need to get your fukking eyes checked out!!!

Y'all really gonna pay $70+ Tax for this fukking Piece of shyt trash like take 2 is planning?!?!:dahell::scust: WAKE UP

Why are you always in every Ubisoft thread repeating the same false bullshyt? :mindblown:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
^^^

wait...AC has microtransactions too???

haven’t played the series in a hot minute
Yup, AND, they made it that you have to grind for hours upon hours (side missions, leveling up) in between main missions. Shyt is so repetitive, and there's so much fluff/padding in the game. I want to give Odyssey another try though. I beat Origins.

Last edited: