30 minutes of assassin's creed: valhalla gameplay.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cause that's what consumers have been indoctrinated to do. People who are fans of these games are fukking addicted and don't have the will power to strike. I literally bought every assassin's Creed up till 3, passes on black flag, and then I just stopped in general because I could tell the overall direction of the game was trending downwards with unity. I really won't buy another assassin's Creed game till they really make something inspiring with a scope of the first couple of games.
But people out there need their fix, they just have to play the next game instead of just going to another game, and it's that kind of attitude that has impoverished so many people in this country. The financial abuse gamers take for any game release on a yearly to bi yearly basis is one of the greatest examples of why our economy is in the shyt, the fukking triple A gaming industry is the God damn stock market.

shyt is fukking ridiculous... AC3 was the last great one then everything else became a BLATANT fukking money grab....:scust: people need to just start dropping them...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why are you always in every Ubisoft thread repeating the same false bullshyt? :mindblown:

assassin-creed-xbox-one-bc.jpg

So ubisoft aint milking the serie???:beli: we've been here fukking before... it IS the same ole shyt, a game without a fukking DEFINATIVE END....:birdman: Stop it

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is clearly something internal demo and a old build. Even still not a good look to get leaked like this after all this time.

Wonder if it's because of microsoft or ubi?

Either way this is the reason you don't hype up a game and then sit on footage.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ubisoft owes Witcher so much. Literally completely broke their franchise down to swagger jack another series. It's kind of embarrassing.