30 minutes of assassin's creed: valhalla gameplay.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Wow, they actually took it down :mjlol:

I will say the graphics looked good but the combat looks exactly like Origins/Oddysey. There’s no innovation in this series anymore, shyt is the 2k of open world action games.
yeah..i'm honestly not too interested in this one. I'll just play God of War again if I want my norse mythology fix

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should just call it something else:yeshrug:

Plus like another poster said it’s going to be a slog. I’m passing anyway :francis:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Loved Odyssey, but I'll only play this on next gen at a heavily discounted price. Maybe next holiday season. This looks uninspiring & frankly, boring. I'm also not big on Vikings at all so the backdrop alone has sapped any and all interest I initially had. Not sure if they're p*ssy about it or just being outright defiant, but these European power fantasies are played out. Step out of your comfort zone this gen or fukk off entirely. :unimpressed:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Not impressed...

I gave them a pass with Odyssey on the horse anims, but the fact the Witcher 3 after three AC games still has better horse mechanics (and Roach was a pain in the ass jumping off cliffs) is ridiculous...

You spend way too much time on horseback in these games for the controls to feel like some shyt from the N64 era...

Not even going to mention RDR because that's the horse gold standard that nobody is ever seeing...

Rest of the gameplay just seemed lazy and uninspired to me...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Not impressed...

I gave them a pass with Odyssey on the horse anims, but the fact the Witcher 3 after three AC games still has better horse mechanics (and Roach was a pain in the ass jumping off cliffs) is ridiculous...

You spend way too much time on horseback in these games for the controls to feel like some shyt from the N64 era...

Not even going to mention RDR because that's the horse gold standard that nobody is ever seeing...

Rest of the gameplay just seemed lazy and uninspired to me...

Breh who gives a fukk about horses? :mjlol: Most people set that shyt to auto pilot

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
How does this look so bad after Origins and Odyssey :picard:, I think the low quality stream is doing it a disservice.

Graphics looking subpar though :patrice:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
looked way too similar to Odyssey, felt like a DLC.

They still have the worst animations when it comes to scenes, the ppl speaking don't line up with their mouths moving

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Loved Odyssey, but I'll only play this on next gen at a heavily discounted price. Maybe next holiday season. This looks uninspiring & frankly, boring. I'm also not big on Vikings at all so the backdrop alone has sapped any and all interest I initially had. Not sure if they're p*ssy about it or just being outright defiant, but these European power fantasies are played out. Step out of your comfort zone this gen or fukk off entirely. :unimpressed:

lol low key.....yt's love vikings, this will sell like hot cake.

the only thing they like more than greek mythology is norse mythology, it's like hoteps with egypt

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
At the end of the day ubisoft will downgrade the game, graphically even on the new systems and fleece those dumbass suckas who keep buying the microtransactions and stay keeping ubisoft in business... year after year, game after fukking game it's the same shyt... OMFG it's the same fukking game with no end!!!:mindblown: How is anyone playing this shyt after all the bullshyt ubisoft been up to is beyond me...:what: you need to get your fukking eyes checked out!!!

Y'all really gonna pay $70+ Tax for this fukking Piece of shyt trash like take 2 is planning?!?!:dahell::scust: WAKE UP

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

wait...AC has microtransactions too???

haven’t played the series in a hot minute