30 minutes of assassin's creed: valhalla gameplay.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
nikka tripping. Odyssey > Origins.

Hell, I enjoyed both. I thought Bayek was the better character but Odyssey was the better game like you said. Still not mad if someone rates Origins over it, but to say it's ouright trash? Can't even take that seriously. It's just being extra.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OT but with the violence I’ve seen in TLOU2 I wouldn’t mind seeing ND make a real vikings-based game :ehh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Hell, I enjoyed both. I thought Bayek was the better character but Odyssey was the better game like you said. Still not mad if someone rates Origins over it, but to say it's ouright trash? Can't even take that seriously. It's just being extra.

I enjoyed Origins too, but besides the fact that it's set in Egypt and the main character is black the game does nothing better than Odyssey.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
People were saying the modern day segments needed to go in the pre Origins days :mjlol:

Each Assassin's Creed game gets shytted on before it drops :yeshrug:
The Ubi stream was so so but the IGN video shows more of what you expect from an AC game.
I know every little about this era with the Vikings so I can't wait to study it leading up to the release.

I liked the Modern Day story breh, that shyt was crazy but I liked how they weaved it in with the Ezio Animus segments. Then they killed my dawg Desmond :mjcry: and bushed the whole modern day :mjtf:

I know in Black Flag they had an angle where you infiltrated Abstergo which is now a media conglomerate, they then bushed that :dwillhuh:

All of a sudden they are like here's Layla the borderline genius athlete. You can find out about her story by reading the files on the laptop :troll:. Oops you got pulled out the Animus for no reason so we can remind you she's here :troll:

Did we tell yall Layla is a super athlete with genius intellect? play this segment of her walking down a pathway to showcase her abilities :troll:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the Modern Day story breh, that shyt was crazy but I liked how they weaved it in with the Ezio Animus segments. Then they killed my dawg Desmond :mjcry: and bushed the whole modern day :mjtf:

I know in Black Flag they had an angle where you infiltrated Abstergo which is now a media conglomerate, they then bushed that :dwillhuh:

All of a sudden they are like here's Layla the borderline genius athlete. You can find out about her story by reading the files on the laptop :troll:. Oops you got pulled out the Animus for no reason so we can remind you she's here :troll:

Did we tell yall Layla is a super athlete with genius intellect? play this segment of her walking down a pathway to showcase her abilities :troll:
:yeshrug: not care that much for the modern day stuff, Desmond included. But I was never the one to say it ruined the game for me.