🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
All the killstreaks are trash and they’ve low key been like that since advanced warfare with the line exception of BLOPS3. I was getting strafe runs and Overwatch helos and I’d be lucky to get 2 kills
Called in an Overwatch Helo and that bytch died before picking up a single kill. I swear it got downed before it was even in position. :mjtf:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Called in an Overwatch Helo and that bytch died before picking up a single kill. I swear it got downed before it was even in position. :mjtf:

It’s pathetic. You would think with the amount of camping and the absurdly inconsistent ttk due to SBMM that doesn’t factor connection/latency issues that the KS would at least be decent. But they all suck outside the cruise missle. I remember the OG MW2 ACs, chopper gunner, and nukes would happen every other match. Now you would be lucky to get a vtol and keep that bytch up.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Going to jump on in a few hours. If anyone is on and needs one add up. I'll try to go back through the topic add people. They need to add regiments back.

ActID: The Regulators
PSN: Homicide_911_
I’m on pc. I’ll add you. Bushidohbrown.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I spent the last week trying to unlock the M 13 when I finally do this is literally the most disappointing gun in history. Maybe I have lofty expectations of it do to the faster fire rate think it’s like the modern warfare version of the FFAR. Or even maybe this gun is attachment driven and needs a certain barrel to even be avg. I don’t kno…. All I know is it’s the worst gun I’ve used at stock in MW2