🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my god this game is perfect!!
This. Once the server side issues get fixed the game is clearly 10/10. My GF is a casual gamer and I put her on and she is hooked to the game. We only bought the game of a whim because of the sales numbers and the psyop marketing campaign that had you singing the commercial tune randomly during the day

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Activision also went crazy with the AI in warzone. They move like real fighters and not the usual NPCs that move towards you like they are almost zombies with guns.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
This. Once the server side issues get fixed the game is clearly 10/10. My GF is a casual gamer and I put her on and she is hooked to the game. We only bought the game of a whim because of the sales numbers and the psyop marketing campaign that had you singing the commercial tune randomly during the day
ya'll talking about mwII or warzone 2 is perfect?

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
I consider them one game. Both are fire. Game isn’t perfect but entertainment value and fun game is 10/10
do i need to buy multiplayer to level up guns quickly? some of these meta attachements i gotta level up another gun...its hard for someone without mw2

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do i need to buy multiplayer to level up guns quickly? some of these meta attachements i gotta level up another gun...its hard for someone without mw2
From what I’ve been reading on social media and my personal experience it’s easier to unlock guns, level them up, and level up your XP in Warzone over Multi. A match takes about 16-20 minutes from loading to playing the match. Each warzone match is 30 and you get the same XP for killing someone in both. You also get xp for any mission you or anyone on your team completes. I prefer Multi but WZ is a breath of feast air like an open world call of duty. It’s no fun if you play with people that don’t use the mic imo. The game mode is created to be social to excel

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No sir. I only have to unlock 3 now.

AR: M13B
MR: TAQ-M
SR: LA-B 330
Don’t waste your time with the m-13 unless upgrading it unlocks something specific for you. The gun is trash af. Trying to get it is more fun then owning the gun is. I leveled it up and don’t plan on touching her again

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Don’t waste your time with the m-13 unless upgrading it unlocks something specific for you. The gun is trash af. Trying to get it is more fun then owning the gun is. I leveled it up and don’t plan on touching her again
It the m13 will be meta sooner or later tho

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
They did a lot of things right in this game but with this many flaws, there's no way to classify it as a 10/10 game. The Gunsmiths, spawns in Multiplayer, graphics for DMZ/Warzone, and the terrible first set of Maps just off the top of my head keep this from being a 10. It is fun once you get the hang of the issues above, I agree with you there.

It's on a 2 year cycle though, so it has plenty of time to evolve into a much better game. Currently, I'd definitely rank MW 2019 over this.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did a lot of things right in this game but with this many flaws, there's no way to classify it as a 10/10 game. The Gunsmiths, spawns in Multiplayer, graphics for DMZ/Warzone, and the terrible first set of Maps just off the top of my head keep this from being a 10. It is fun once you get the hang of the issues above, I agree with you there.

It's on a 2 year cycle though, so it has plenty of time to evolve into a much better game. Currently, I'd definitely rank MW 2019 over this.
If we're being honest no game is 10/10 and each one has room to approve. My point is this game didn't become the biggest release in playstation history because its a subpar game. I do have a few issues with the game myself that could make it better. Unlocking guns and leveling them are trash imo. Ive gotten back into gaming 3 years ago at the last leg of the ps4 and played and beat all the classics. In 2 weeks this game is cracking my most played game already. I still got Ragnarok barely touched because of it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Is it me or is the Gunship killstreak straight fukking trash.

All the killstreaks are trash and they’ve low key been like that since advanced warfare with the line exception of BLOPS3. I was getting strafe runs and Overwatch helos and I’d be lucky to get 2 kills