🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's telling that the majority of the comments/praise are about DMZ and not Warzone.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It's telling that the majority of the comments/praise are about DMZ and not Warzone.
That’s because the fukkery content in DMZ is at all all-time high. I can’t even convince my best friend to play with me in DMZ anymore cause that shyt was working his nerves. So people will either love it or hate it.

Warzone you are actively killing each other.

DMZ you are way more distracted by AI

Too much fukkery. It’s a challenge.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just copped from Amazon since I saw they had a little sale on it. First new CoD I've purchased in over a decade. I'mma get fukking decimated. :mjlol:

But if I'm understanding it correctly, DMZ is sort've like the Dark Zone from The Division, Is that right?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Just copped from Amazon since I saw they had a little sale on it. First new CoD I've purchased in over a decade. I'mma get fukking decimated. :mjlol:
They do matchmaking based on skill levels so if you're competent at FPS games you'll be fine.
But if I'm understanding it correctly, DMZ is sort've like the Dark Zone from The Division, Is that right?
You could say that. Another way of looking at it is that DMZ is like the division, its a way to exist in a FPS open world, carrying out missions you decide to take on. You'll encounter real people and AI. I fukked around yesterday on a solo run just to last til the end and collect a bunch of shyt.
I couldnl't find the final exit chopper tho, but I took out a few squads on the dolo :manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Need 1 more for warzone (I guess we could run trios) but if one of u muthalovas down to kill kill.. kill some mo?
Holla asap...
I'm just realizing where @CoolinInTheCut got his info from :mjlol:
Even this post I played with coli members. I guess he thought if I post at 2am thanksgiving night, I should get a dozen replies?
I was just letting those who know, know. Bat signal type shyt. But like I said in that other thread.

Man up, get summer jammed up. Live stream or recorded via the console, but the coli can see who is a killer and who only plays fallguys nah mean.

Time for some leftovers, we eating goood overcheaaaaaaaaaa and then i'll hop on if anybody wanna run. And please speak on it here so I can look cool :to: