🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Unhinged Trios is the shyt.

Recruiting two guys in trios leads us to victory.

Great mechanic. Get ya popcorn

So I skipped up to the 8 min mark, and you see Mowgli teaming up with a bunch of suburban teenage whiteboys like he's Tyler the creator. If he did shoot them they sounded like the types to say "why you do that nigruh :sitdown: "

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Was reading that the new update makes it harder to get the M13. Your vehicle gets DDOS'd if you get near the chemist.

:francis:

IMO, it's not that good in multiplayer. It actually has the lowest base damage compared to the other AR's. It was a hitmarker machine until i got the last barrel

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So I skipped up to the 8 min mark, and you see Mowgli teaming up with a bunch of suburban teenage whiteboys like he's Tyler the creator. If he did shoot them they sounded like the types to say "why you do that nigruh :sitdown: "
You looking for a hug from the white man. I just need them to die for me.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Video of me stealing a player’s custom M4 when they tried to leave.

Man I thought I hit a lick yesterday. We were the first squad to the juggernaut, found him, killed him and took his weapon crate super quickly. Within the first 10 minutes of the match we were already at the exfil with the weapon crate.

Literally as I'm waiting in the helicopter for it to take off, another squad pulls up on us and starts throwing grenades into the helicopter. :wow:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Man I thought I hit a lick yesterday. We were the first squad to the juggernaut, found him, killed him and took his weapon crate super quickly. Within the first 10 minutes of the match we were already at the exfil with the weapon crate.

Literally as I'm waiting in the helicopter for it to take off, another squad pulls up on us and starts throwing grenades into the helicopter. :wow:
Oh yeah someone was waiting for me at the helicopter too but get this… They were standing on TOP of the fukkin helicopter. They need to fix that bug

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Oh yeah someone was waiting for me at the helicopter too but get this… They were standing on TOP of the fukkin helicopter. They need to fix that bug

Yeah I posted a video earlier in this thread from reddit of someone doing this. They waited for another team to call in a chopper, and they parachuted ontop of it because the chopper blades dont hurt you, and then just shot them from the pilots' windshield while the chopper was in the air.