🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Just got off work. The past few days I’ve grinded out a few DMZ matches with random trying to get the m13 to no success. Anyone trying to link up later. I need this gun in my life

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Just got off work. The past few days I’ve grinded out a few DMZ matches with random trying to get the m13 to no success. Anyone trying to link up later. I need this gun in my life
Yeah I’m down. I’m on vacation until Friday so I was overseas when this mode came out and I am loving it. This is my new favorite game mode.

Who wanna hunt teams at the Exfil and steal their weapons with me? I’ve been doing it solo but if you all wanna start a Coli Bandits team lemme know.

Been collecting some real good weapons. :lolbron:

I turned an LMG into a sniper. Unfukkwitable.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
My advice to you all is to just Exfiltrate. Soon as you start DMZ, pull out ya map, ping an ExFil and just make your way to it.

By the time you Exfil you should have some weapons you found along the way. Do this a couple more times it should only take around 10 min. You will have built up a good weapons cache for future missions.

After you’ve done this a couple times you’ll be ready to take on missions. I suggest doing 1 or 2 at a time.

You only have 25 min per match before it times out.

If you try to do too many things in one DMZ mission you will die. :francis:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
My advice to you all is to just Exfiltrate. Soon as you start DMZ, pull out ya map, ping an ExFil and just make your way to it.

By the time you Exfil you should have some weapons you found along the way. Do this a couple more times it should only take around 10 min. You will have built up a good weapons cache for future missions.

After you’ve done this a couple times you’ll be ready to take on missions. I suggest doing 1 or 2 at a time.

You only have 25 min per match before it times out.

If you try to do too many things in one DMZ mission you will die. :francis:

Definitely exfil as soon as you can cause those 25 minutes is a lot shorter than most people think. Stick to one mission at a time.

When time runs out its complete chaos to beat the ring to the nearest exfill, along with the other teams competing to exfill too.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This mission to exfil with 6 killstreaks is impossible

If anyone needs to do this - go directly for the train when the match starts. You should find 3 killstreaks there. After that just do a destroy supplies contract to reveal safe locations, and do a safe or two and you should have enough money for 3 more killstreaks. Some safes even drop killstreaks. Shops only keep 3 at a time, so going to the train will save you one more shop trip along with around 36k.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Definitely exfil as soon as you can cause those 25 minutes is a lot shorter than most people think. Stick to one mission at a time.

When time runs out its complete chaos to beat the ring to the nearest exfill, along with the other teams competing to exfill too.
It be absolute chaos! Al Quatala be running and I’m like wtf y’all running for don’t run my way!!!!!!! You really be running and gunning at that point.

And when you in a vehicle that shyt reminds me of the Warthog from Halo 1

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Extracting the weapon case in DMZ is so much fun. I only got 3/7 so far but man it feels like an insane game of tag.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I tried to run this guy over and he started cursing at me. I forgot DMZ had proximity chat so you can actually hear your opponent screaming lmaoooo

He said why you trying to roll up on me dog?

My stupid ass team mate jumped out the truck, he got killed not by the guy I tried to run over but by Al Qatala they had like several helicopters of heavily armed AI on that location so I came back on foot since that truck was about to blow up to go rescue him.

I saw another player character and I killed him. Then the guy who I tried to run over said why you trying to kill my teammate dog? Wanna join my team?

I said sure (cause i was the only one on my team with a mic and idk the people on my team they just a random matchup and my third team mate was halfway across the map dead cause he went his separate way)

So i actually got downed by the AQ when I was fukking with the communication wheel to accept his in-game invite (new feature its pretty cool).

This mothafukka stole all my got damn money then revived me. :martin:

The price of betrayal I guess that’s what I get. :ehh:
We are now a team of 4. Tho. We encountered another team, he asked them to join they said no so we murked them, I took all their loot and became the richest I had ever been since playing DMZ.

At the game over screen it takes that money and converts it into XP that applies towards the cool down timer of your Insurance weapon so that you can unlock it faster. I don’t know what the exchange rate is but thats pretty dope.