🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden â–ł
Having to unlock and level like 3 mediocre to trash guns just to get my MP5 is ridiculous. I don't know who thought this leveling system was a good idea but they need to be smacked.

I get trying to diversify the player base but forcing them to use shyt guns is not the way.
Breh, hop in DMZ mode and find a Mp5. If you extract with it it’ll bypass the need to go through the Lachman weapon pool to unlock it. That goes for any gun you don’t currently have unlocked. As long as you have the weapons on you when you extract out of DMZ they unlock in multiplayer. I’ve gotten the MP5, Draco, Fennec, and Minibak all from DMZ.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Breh, hop in DMZ mode and find a Mp5. If you extract with it it’ll bypass the need to go through the Lachman weapon pool to unlock it. That goes for any good you don’t currently have unlocked. As long as you have the weapons on you when you extract out of DMZ they unlock in multiplayer. I’ve gotten the MP5, Draco, Fennec, and Minibak all from DMZ.
Everyone trying to unlock that M13 and I heard there's only one way to do so. And there's only one in each BR match and you have to do a bunch of dumb shyt to find it.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden â–ł
Everyone trying to unlock that M13 and I heard there's only one way to do so. And there's only one in each BR match and you have to do a bunch of dumb shyt to find it.
Avoid going to the area of the chemist and the only thing you have to worry about is the AI. The M13B isn’t that good either. It has very minimal recoil but I would take the AK or the M4 over it for the damage output.

I’m just using DMZ to farm AI and unlock the remaining weapons I don’t have. You can even buy them from supply stations and as long as you extract it’s yours for the MP.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Breh, hop in DMZ mode and find a Mp5. If you extract with it it’ll bypass the need to go through the Lachman weapon pool to unlock it. That goes for any gun you don’t currently have unlocked. As long as you have the weapons on you when you extract out of DMZ they unlock in multiplayer. I’ve gotten the MP5, Draco, Fennec, and Minibak all from DMZ.
That's good looking out, I already have the MP5 gold but that method will come in handy for future issues.

I haven't tried DMZ yet, is it similar to Warzone?

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Where do you find these guns

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Warzone feels like it's going back towards Blackout. Takes some getting used to. I can appreciate the slower pace. Maybe needs a bit more money in it though.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Just robbed another squad who got the weapon case from the juggernaut and exfil'd. DMZ is growing on me, this shyt fun asl.