🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Initial reaction to Warzone 2 after playing a few hours-
  • Feels slow as hell now moving around. Looting system is slow as hell too.
  • There is no need for AI bots, who asked for this?
  • Gun play is more realistic I think so that's an improvement. Graphics are insanely good.
  • If you expect Verdanks/Caldera gameplay and experience, you're gonna be disappointed.
Gonna play more the next few days and see if it grows on me.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Read you can do a hostage mission and they'll call in a helicopter for the hostage; you can basically use that to leave instead of the exfil sites.

Yeah I saw a video of someone doing this. I think it was Jack Frags. I havent run into a hostage mission yet tho. Still trying to get that M13 first.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So i had fun doing Warzone with some randoms.
It was 4player teams, my team was split in half. We later met up when one of THEM died.
Then we took a vehicle and just took over random areas where ppl wanted the smoke :yeshrug:
We'd clear them out, then continue on our mission but it was satisfying because usually I'm playing with ppl who don't think like me.
Like, some ppl just want to run and hide and do missions. Me, I'm on some Marine secret mission type shyt where if there is a stronghold?
I wanna infiltrate :demonic:
I want the camper hiding in a room with explosives all over the place. shyt, I was trained to handle that in Goldeneye with proximity mines all over the bathroom stalls, Booby traps everywhere. Or, an old skool Rainbow 6 where it took real strategy. I don't want that gameplay reincarnated but elements can be recreated if you not a p*ssy.

If what I just described sounds good to you? Lets get it in tonight. Holla at the doggy...

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DMZ is some bullshyt....

Everyone's going for that M13. Had some fool camping with a gas mask snipe me going back to the car..

:martin:

I also gotta get used to the gas refill
fukk the gun. But trying to get it is fukking fun af chaos

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Having to unlock and level like 3 mediocre to trash guns just to get my MP5 is ridiculous. I don't know who thought this leveling system was a good idea but they need to be smacked.

I get trying to diversify the player base but forcing them to use shyt guns is not the way.
The developers don't play their own game and they have contempt for the player base. That much was made abundantly clear during the past two and a half years of Warzone.