🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This game is the equivalent of Rockstar making the next Grand Theft Auto play like GTA3 or even better, the original top down games. Such a downgrade from the original Warzone in almost every way.

This map is ass too. Every place feels and looks the same besides the high rise. Tons of empty space. Still climbing up hills with minimal cover just like Caldera.

The vehicle handling. :scusthov:

The ADS time. :scusthov:

The lack of buys. :scusthov:

Only being able to get a single UAV per buy station. :scusthov:

The looting. :scusthov:

The movement. :scusthov:

Somehow, even worse footstep audio than the original. I legit never hear audio even when entire teams are pushing me. :scusthov:

The instant TTK. :scusthov:

The 2v2 gulag. :scusthov:

They're clearly banking on casuals to carry this game because everything about it was made for bad players.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
This game is the equivalent of Rockstar making the next Grand Theft Auto play like GTA3 or even better, the original top down games. Such a downgrade from the original Warzone in almost every way.

This map is ass too. Every place feels and looks the same besides the high rise. Tons of empty space. Still climbing up hills with minimal cover just like Caldera.

Somehow, even worse footstep audio than the original. I legit never hear audio even when entire teams are pushing me. :scusthov:

They're clearly banking on casuals to carry this game because everything about it was made for bad players.
This series in a nutshell.

If MW2019 didn’t grift off the original modern warfare series’ name, we wouldn’t even be here.

shytty game with shytter systems :camby:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Of course they had to make the only black man operator in the game bald :mjpls:

EDIT- forgot about them adding Zeus in the Battlepass, but he's probably bald under that helmet :mjpls:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

New warzone map is fire and classic.

No dull moments on the map.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
SNaEH6t.png