šŸ—‘ļø 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
SHarking = Rap Term = Stealing

The looting feels 100% like PUBG down to the new "backpack" system

Yeah the backpack and the level 3 vest reminded me of it also. I see where you coming from now. PUBG is still a little fun but they're slow to change and update.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The lobbies arenā€™t even filling up for 150. 200 will be a nightmare
They could support 200 and fill it consistently. Not that they absolutely have to. 150 players has felt good for a while.
I don't think we're seeing a fair representation of the performance of the servers yet.
It'll be 3 or 4 weeks before we see what everything is really looking like.
I had a solo match launch with 30 players last night and the performance was horrible.
It'll get sorted out though.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Hell I would have went further and removed killstreaks, UAV, heartbeat sensors, detection grenades, etc and remove body plates to make it more realistic. But I know the youtubers and kids want to get easy kills. I'm glad people can't slide and jump around the map like a fukking tasmanian devil
I agree but at the same time, as long as they keep it controlled and make it impossible to spam UAV's and killstreaks like it was previously then this is a happy medium. I don't want this game to go super hard core. It just needs to be restricted better. Bring back the tension of the battle royale genre.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
DMZ is some bullshyt....

Everyone's going for that M13. Had some fool camping with a gas mask snipe me going back to the car..

:martin:

I also gotta get used to the gas refill

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was a Movement Demon so this game has definitely nerfed the fukk out of me but Iā€™ll adjust when I start playing regularly. I just have no interest at the moment