🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Everyone trying to unlock that M13 and I heard there's only one way to do so. And there's only one in each BR match and you have to do a bunch of dumb shyt to find it.
I don't even know what guns I extracted with but one was a 50cal. That means its a sniper, yah?

And @UnusualNobody or whoever, if u catch this kite. Your assistance is requested. Zone or Tier 1, who got my 6 (pause)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't even know what guns I extracted with but one was a 50cal. That means its a sniper, yah?

And @UnusualNobody or whoever, if u catch this kite. Your assistance is requested. Zone or Tier 1, who got my 6 (pause)
Sorry unusual, had shyt going on at the house and I didn't get on for an extra 30 min. The sniper I got from DMZ is the signal 50. My first shot with it took out two people. And it double zooms, takes out a uav in 5 shots, it's a five shooter and you can get off shots consecutively.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Bruh what the fukk is the objective of Invasion? I feel like im just playing against a bunch or bots

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What’s the point of the money in DMZ. What’s the point of hard drives worth $? Should I extract with the money and electronics to build things? I’ve never played this before.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Bruh DMZ mode is intense as fukk! Just had a match where it came down to the wire, me and other dude hopped on the plane to extract but the last guy got left behind. He had 2 mins to get to the last extraction point and he made it but got downed by AI right before he got to the extraction point :wow:. I felt bad for em.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
What’s the point of the money in DMZ. What’s the point of hard drives worth $? Should I extract with the money and electronics to build things? I’ve never played this before.

theres a mission that will require you to extract like 5 hard drives, otherwise ignore all the cheap stuff, and sell the expensive stuff at the shop to get gear or a gun

if you dont spend the money or sell the loot, it turns into exp at the end of the round

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
theres a mission that will require you to extract like 5 hard drives, otherwise ignore all the cheap stuff, and sell the expensive stuff at the shop to get gear or a gun

if you dont spend the money or sell the loot, it turns into exp at the end of the round
One more thing. When the uninsured guns are lost are they lost in all game modes forever or just DMZ? And if it’s lost inDMZ and I find it again and extract with it, I get it back. Correct?

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
The worst is when theres squads camping at the exfils waiting for you to show up.

Happens almost every game for me.
I feel so ashamed 🥺

That's how i finally got the M13. Camping & caught someone slipping inside the helo

Gamertag edit (still don't trust yall :mjpls:)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Loving DMZ mode so far. Wish the rewards were better tho. Some of the mission counters are definitely bugged tho.

One of my squad mates was some annoying idiot who kept singing in the mic, I waited till he got himself killed and took his M13 and exfilled without reviving him lmao. Dude was heated cause he thought I was coming to save him.

Last edited: