🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
How the hell does battlepass even work
Breh I was just thinking the same thing with this whole map thing. I think you have to earn 4 Tokens to unlock the main prize of whatever zone you choose and then progress on to the next. Problem is I don't think the Season will last long enough to get everything.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh I was just thinking the same thing with this whole map thing. I think you have to earn 4 Tokens to unlock the main prize of whatever zone you choose and then progress on to the next. Problem is I don't think the Season will last long enough to get everything.
Exactly it takes a really long time to earn those tokens. fukk i feel like I waisted 10 bucks.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Oh wow it's a battle royale again instead of a glorified kill race?
People have to actually consider their actions instead of slamming through a door like a crackhead spamming ADS hoping aim assist kicks in?
You mean I can't use the best guns in the game with the best attachments and best perks 15 seconds into a game?

I for one welcome the change. The whole spastic nature WZ became and the way it devolved into a sort of giant deathmatch mode became stale. They placed importance back on winning and thinking about your actions, which is what made BRs pop in the first place.

I never got the same endorphin release from a 20 kill 5th place as I did from a 12 kill dub. Winning>

Also Caldera and Verdansk better visibility? WHAT?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
People have to actually consider their actions instead of slamming through a door like a crackhead spamming ADS hoping aim assist kicks in?
You mean I can't use the best guns in the game with the best attachments and best perks 15 seconds into a game?

I for one welcome the change. The whole spastic nature WZ became and the way it devolved into a sort of giant deathmatch mode became stale. They placed importance back on winning and thinking about your actions, which is what made BRs pop in the first place.

I never got the same endorphin release from a 20 kill 5th place as I did from a 12 kill dub. Winning>

They improved EVERYTHING breh.
I 100% agree with not liking the change of pace towards a giant team death match, especially with the popularity of Rebirth Island.

This new map slows everything down, forces you to be much more intentional with taking missions and spending money, the audio is significantly improved, the gunplay feels great, the graphics are amazing, cars are more varied and slower. It feels like an actual BR with all the possible tension.

I was having performance issues last night but I'm not that mad. It's pretty much to be expected in the first days/weeks until the load is sorted out.
Overall, I love the game so far. This and God Of War got me set for the rest of the year.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps

Hell I would have went further and removed killstreaks, UAV, heartbeat sensors, detection grenades, etc and remove body plates to make it more realistic. But I know the youtubers and kids want to get easy kills. I'm glad people can't slide and jump around the map like a fukking tasmanian devil

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Hell I would have went further and removed killstreaks, UAV, heartbeat sensors, detection grenades, etc and remove body plates to make it more realistic. But I know the youtubers and kids want to get easy kills. I'm glad people can't slide and jump around the map like a fukking tasmanian devil

Removing plates greatly decreases overall health. Making it easier to get kills. Removing plates would make the TTK ridiculously fast. It's already took quick right now.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
You know things are bad when people are yearning for...... Caldera?

:mjlol:

I can only tolerate that map if i had a helo to get around