🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Way better than Caldera. I tried to play a squad game but everyone lagged out. You can hear other teams comms loud as hell. Got the drop on one team but the interface is confusing as hell.
Yea the hearing other teams shyt is going to take some getting used to. Really dont like it right now. My team tryna communicate (i was the only one who could hear the other team for some reason) and they were being drowned out by the other team.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
This listening to people's comms is hilarious. Go ahead tell everyone your next move or not...:patrice:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Some thoughts:

- The map plays very slow.

- The movement is slow and clunky.

- The new ping system is horrible. Who thought it was a good idea to remove the color coated pings. And why do pings blend into the map.

- The new looting system is horrible. Why is it so complicated for no reason.

- The menus and UI is trash.

Overall, all the changes are a downgrade from the original Warzone.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Me and my friend played in a duo. Proximity chat with two other cacs and asked if y’all wanna team up lmao. We grabbed a bounty all 4 of us hopped in a vehicle and took him out :russ: 4v2

Then wiped another 2 teams.

“Let me get a good look at y’all so we don’t shoot each other “ :russ:

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Some thoughts:

- The map plays very slow.

- The movement is slow and clunky.

- The new ping system is horrible. Who thought it was a good idea to remove the color coated pings. And why do pings blend into the map.

- The new looting system is horrible. Why is it so complicated for no reason.

- The menus and UI is trash.

Overall, all the changes are a downgrade from the original Warzone.
I’m having a lot of fun with the new Warzone 2. Is it better than WZ1? Helllllll no

I’m gonna hop back on caldera the 28th but will still play this one

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
DMZ mode is cool but underwhelming. There's hardly any meta game where you use cash you exfil with to buy weapons and attachments for your next drop. I guess cause they wanted to keep progression shared with BR instead of the shop system in Tarkov.