🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
What came from them, that it would or wouldn't disband more often?
Bro OG call of duty games had lobbies stay together, idk why you bringing up skill like I don’t be on there smoking boots. Lobbies staying together means more trash talk etc. but I haven’t noticed being in the same lobby after a game

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Honestly you really only need 2-3 attachments per weapon. Most loadout combinations will slow down your ADS so much that you’re better off just using an optic or a single +/- attachment along with 1-2 mods that don’t have drawbacks like the Sharkin underbarrel or that laser that helps hip fire
KlutzyMarriedJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Bro OG call of duty games had lobbies stay together, idk why you bringing up skill like I don’t be on there smoking boots. Lobbies staying together means more trash talk etc. but I haven’t noticed being in the same lobby after a game

that shyt would be clutch, but I find myself muting people a lot

all these random noises and shyt

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
You don't know shyt. Rifle is surgical. You don't rush into surgery. Notice how them two morons got laid out and I took both down dolo.

If you want a job done right you don't send in the nurses.
You literally send in the nurses as a doctor lmao!

But this is some talk yo shyt talk though haha “Rifle is surgical. You don’t rush into surgery” sounds dope af @Mowgli haha