🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Blue is on stream testing rotational aim assist and it's just ridiculous. It's actually to the point where if you move the left stick the game literally aims for you. I mean like 100% locked for several feet any direction.

For perspective he doesn't touch the right stick ONCE in this clip.

I was watching and he was able to have someone turn him a full 360 without using the right stick. He was able to have the aim assist go from looking at the ceiling to a guy prone. I get having AA for x-play but how is this even gratifying for controller players? Knowing a huge chunk of what's happening has nothing to do with you?

Turn it off :yeshrug:
A lesser player will welcome this so they can be competitive, more experienced players will feel like its cheap/distracting and will not utilize this
A mouse and keyboard is just a fancy way of cheating the controls, and lets not forget the cheaters that exist in those circles from bots to god mode to everything else that is normal for PC gaming. I agree with you and understand the dislike from a man's man type of gamer :handshake:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If I’m defending I run. Extra Tactical and Bomb Squad as my base. Resupply as my bonus and Overclock as ultimate. You can swap out Ultimate for Ghost or Quick Fix.

Tactical choice is on you, I swap between smokes to blind lanes but tear gas can be useful too. My lethals are claymores but you can swap it out with the Proximity mine and put it in goofy spots. Doors are your friends, leave them open and tuck it in the corner. People thinks it’s sweet til it’s not.:lolbron:

With the suppression mine, it has a quick charge and overclock boost it up even more. it can stick to walls so you can finesse it on the ceiling.:mjgrin: So many people try to sprint jump through a door to get stunned into a mine. :pachaha:

Kill streaks are UAV, Cluster and Mortar or Sentry gun. The Cluster AND the suppression mine persist through death and the former has has submunitions that can choke a lot of lanes.
This here is SOLID

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Blue is on stream testing rotational aim assist and it's just ridiculous. It's actually to the point where if you move the left stick the game literally aims for you. I mean like 100% locked for several feet any direction.

I was watching and he was able to have someone turn him a full 360 without using the right stick. He was able to have the aim assist go from looking at the ceiling to a guy prone. I get having AA for x-play but how is this even gratifying for controller players? Knowing a huge chunk of what's happening has nothing to do with you?

Helps against these cheap ass PC players :manny:

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I don't understand why some people are making an issue out of aim assist/sticky aim. The people who critique it need to remember its origins.

It was designed to help with aiming on an analog stick.

It was designed for controller players against controller players.

It made a large amount of people feel comfortable playing FPS games using two analog sticks.

Every "good feeling" console shooter that people like has good aim assist.

On KB+M, you are pointing and clicking on objects (with a high DPI device) shoot a gun. On controller you are manipulating a giant nipple as you ADS...so what if it has sticky aim.

In addition, a lot of these videos never show people actually shooting the guns and having to control or account for the recoil. That is part of aiming as well.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I don't understand why some people are making an issue out of aim assist/sticky aim. The people who critique it need to remember its origins.

It was designed to help with aiming on an analog stick.

It was designed for controller players against controller players.

It made a large amount of people feel comfortable playing FPS games using two analog sticks.

Every "good feeling" console shooter that people like has good aim assist.

On KB+M, you are pointing and clicking on objects (with a high DPI device) shoot a gun. On controller you are manipulating a giant nipple as you ADS...so what if it has sticky aim.

In addition, a lot of these videos never show people actually shooting the guns and having to control or account for the recoil. That is part of aiming as well.
No one is critiquing the existence of aim assist. It should be there on controller. It's the sheer strength of it in it's current state, more specifically the rotational aim assist. (this is when you move the left stick at all it will create that stickiness). If you know how to abuse rotational aim assist (which is different than just regular aim assist) you can really take advantage of the mechanic.

Activision's own internal data says mouse is at a disadvantage for the majority of players versus controller. Contrary to popular belief it's pretty hard to be good on MnK and most MnK players are not very good. Just like any skill spectrum.

Only the best mouse players are able to overcome it. This is according to the devs themselves... not me. Anyway it's not the end of the world to me I just think it's way over tuned.

This is the developer quote by the way.

aim-assist.png

This guy who "doesn't show shooting" has played full games on controller and easily fried btw. I also have plugged in controller after 2 years of not playing online with one and also was easily able to fry without much effort.

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Another complaint, everybody looks the same so half the time me and my teammates are shooting at each other especially up close on maps like headquarters :mjlol:

In fact an enemy came up behind me and sat right next to me on some :birdman: “let’s get em holmes” I looked at this dude and thought I was tripping until I saw the red diamond above his head. Blasted him in his gut and I honestly felt bad:dead:

Should’ve been NATO vs Iran/Russia/China and could’ve used authentic uniforms but nah we get Connor O’paddy and Elvira Mendoza so we don’t upset someone. No Americans btw except a Black dude with no flag patch and shockingly was good at football :heh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So I redownload the campaign because I read somewhere that deleting it could fix the online issues (It didn't)
And as soon as I finish that.. now its updating the online portion, 49gb download :damn:
But if this shyt works flawlessly now, then fukk it. Bout to talk to samson then its go time.
Who got my 6?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Time to kill is so high players barely notice.
Ironically, the ttk being high is a reault of heavy aim assist