šŸ—‘ļø 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is you homie? @Mowgli

Everything that could go wrong, didnā€™t!

How do you sit at that door not stressing if you could get shot in the back pause?

Good kill streak breh

Accent of the voice actor sounds ridiculous
:banderas:
I had a claymore covering my back in would have heard it. Covered front to back. Like a weed you gotta uproot in there.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bro OG call of duty games had lobbies stay together, idk why you bringing up skill like I donā€™t be on there smoking boots. Lobbies staying together means more trash talk etc. but I havenā€™t noticed being in the same lobby after a game
Bruh, you must have misread what I said :stop: I'm well aware of how the lobbies used to be. Most game lobbies for onloine gaming was like that back then. Then the party system took off and the rest is ppl don't talk no more.
As for the lobbies staying together, I get that too so we agree :handshake:
The skills thing I said that is the reason the lobbies are no longer staying together like they used to because they are using a more agressive approach to the matchmaking this year. Thats what I said or at least was trying to say. Now you said something about IW made a statement. I was trying to get clarification on what they said :birdman:
This is you homie? @Mowgli

Everything that could go wrong, didnā€™t!

How do you sit at that door not stressing if you could get shot in the back pause?

Good kill streak breh

Accent of the voice actor sounds ridiculous
He dropped a proximity mine by the entrance behind him then camped by the A spot. His play style is damn near identical to mine but I'd give myself the edge because I'm more gangsta with it :yeshrug:
I think I just got matchmade into a random FFA lobby with @PS5
I was eating, still finished 4th with a positive K/D if its the match I'm thinking. If anyone wants to get it in right now?
Holla @ a playa :bustback:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Bruh, you must have misread what I said :stop: I'm well aware of how the lobbies used to be. Most game lobbies for onloine gaming was like that back then. Then the party system took off and the rest is ppl don't talk no more.
As for the lobbies staying together, I get that too so we agree :handshake:
The skills thing I said that is the reason the lobbies are no longer staying together like they used to because they are using a more agressive approach to the matchmaking this year. Thats what I said or at least was trying to say. Now you said something about IW made a statement. I was trying to get clarification on what they said :birdman:

He dropped a proximity mine by the entrance behind him then camped by the A spot. His play style is damn near identical to mine but I'd give myself the edge because I'm more gangsta with it :yeshrug:

I was eating, still finished 4th with a positive K/D if its the match I'm thinking. If anyone wants to get it in right now?
Holla @ a playa :bustback:
What's the Activision name

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Camping a bus perimeter. Triple kill claymore and 2.

Take notes. This how you get it poppin with the flying claymizzys

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
What type of fukkery is going on in that company? The composer left :ohhh:

For the soccer fans..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Courtdog#5100941

But be warned, I'm a live wire type of gangsta. I can roll dolo into a room full of opps and walk out :smugbiden:

I'm shooting for 10pm est if anyone trying to get it in...
Who's problem is that ? U be a good human shield for my gun work