🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Activision's own internal data says mouse is at a disadvantage for the majority of players versus controller. Contrary to popular belief it's pretty hard to be good on MnK and most MnK players are not very good. Just like any skill spectrum.
Then Activision should do a better job with their input-based matchmaking and/or skill based matchmaking system. Changing the aim assist isnt the answer.

If you know how to abuse rotational aim assist (which is different than just regular aim assist) you can really take advantage of the mechanic.
Rotational aim assist is a part of knowing how to use a controller to shoot. Its part of the skill spectrum you mentioned above.

I really just don't see a big deal in all of this. it makes players on controller feel good about their play and with a proper matchmaking system it doesn't put any group at a disadvantage.

(Not directing this at you KushSkywalker) I'm just getting tired of the scandalization of tech/game stuff. Too many things get overblown online.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

I'm trying to unlock the Kazan halo optic for my shotgun. Only reason I'm moonlighting with this weapon. But even when I moonlight I show skill clowns like @Kamikaze Revy couldn't dream of showcasing.

No slug shotties though. Using that flame breath shotgun. That thing is fire!

That aim assist exploiting is a damn joke man. :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Have there been officially Coli matches as in ppl start off here, then a group of us joins one game

Has that happened yet? I never see the post. Just everyone asking them silence. I've played with a few of you but it's been strictly they message me or I message them on console. When is a Coli matchup going down cuz I'd think we'd want to establish something? Yes? No?

Yesterday on invasion I flanked a group with a truck and ran over five people at the same time :banderas:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What happened to lobbies not disbanding more often? I don’t think I ever been playing with the same people more than once
How else could they keep games balanced and therefore competitive without doing that? It's extremely easy to party up with friends and strangers if you desire that. I get friend request (in game) usually after every other game. But if you don't speak up (or play good) then nobody will reach out nah mean.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Just played my first multiplayer match.

Got sonned but was kinda fun.

But yeah, it’s not for me. MP is a young man’s game.

Will get back into the campaign tonight.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
How else could they keep games balanced and therefore competitive without doing that? It's extremely easy to party up with friends and strangers if you desire that. I get friend request (in game) usually after every other game. But if you don't speak up (or play good) then nobody will reach out nah mean.
Fam what the hell you talking about? This came from IW themselves and you can play with me and I’ll show you how good I am

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly you really only need 2-3 attachments per weapon. Most loadout combinations will slow down your ADS so much that you’re better off just using an optic or a single +/- attachment along with 1-2 mods that don’t have drawbacks like the Sharkin underbarrel or that laser that helps hip fire