🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
There's a huge headshot multiplier in this game. Basically 1-2 shots to the dome will kill most people.

You'd think so, I be getting mad hit markers shooting at someone who's hiding behind something or mounted. Meanwhile I'm dead by them from body shots in .3 secs.

Overall this game is aight. I just wish the trash ass sound was better. I was on a platform laying low from a motar strike..After the strike was over.. Some nikka hops up there with me, puts down his ammo...Finally notices me and shoots. I heard NOTHING! Almost turned my system off after watching that killcam.

:scust:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Had a lot of fun in TDM aggressively sniping with the SPR built for ADS. (going for snipe camos first) I'm sure a bunch of people who can't come close to hittin shots like these will call it easy cause it's the SPR but that's ok. Felt like my movement and aim was cracked last night.

What song is that? I know it but can’t think of the name

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
this m4 is a beast. Fire rate and range is prefect for how I play. Keep that shotty for back up when they rush. They get me with suppressing fire think I just have a rifle then PEEKABOO. They always yelling on the mic when you fold them.

Chef

All Star
Daps
All I play is Domination! How do you set this up?
If I’m defending I run. Extra Tactical and Bomb Squad as my base. Resupply as my bonus and Overclock as ultimate. You can swap out Ultimate for Ghost or Quick Fix.

Tactical choice is on you, I swap between smokes to blind lanes but tear gas can be useful too. My lethals are claymores but you can swap it out with the Proximity mine and put it in goofy spots. Doors are your friends, leave them open and tuck it in the corner. People thinks it’s sweet til it’s not.:lolbron:

With the suppression mine, it has a quick charge and overclock boost it up even more. it can stick to walls so you can finesse it on the ceiling.:mjgrin: So many people try to sprint jump through a door to get stunned into a mine. :pachaha:

Kill streaks are UAV, Cluster and Mortar or Sentry gun. The Cluster AND the suppression mine persist through death and the former has has submunitions that can choke a lot of lanes.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
nikka I’m fukking dying laughing hahahahahhaaaahhhhaah
I see why people hate it but that map is chef’s kiss in terms of delivering pure chaos. :russ:

The sound of a single frag/semtex at the beginning of an S&D round got nikkas scrambling on some
full

Last edited:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Hit level 55...

No reason to continue playing. I'll wait for the update to give me the rest of the game i paid for

:mjpls:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When does this go on sale I only play for the Single player.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Blue is on stream testing rotational aim assist and it's just ridiculous. It's actually to the point where if you move the left stick the game literally aims for you. I mean like 100% locked for several feet any direction.

For perspective he doesn't touch the right stick ONCE in this clip.

I was watching and he was able to have someone turn him a full 360 without using the right stick. He was able to have the aim assist go from looking at the ceiling to a guy prone. I get having AA for x-play but how is this even gratifying for controller players? Knowing a huge chunk of what's happening has nothing to do with you?

Last edited: