🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
It's just not innovated to me. We've seen this concept so many times. A linear bridge with a bunch of car and vehicles that are just gonna piss you off when they randomly explode :mjlol:

Sniping on it is fun tho

BTW yall let's run together. I want to play with some Coli brehs.
My activision ID is mrFaceShoota#7409217

Romell

Superstar
Daps
It's just not innovated to me. We've seen this concept so many times. A linear bridge with a bunch of car and vehicles that are just gonna piss you off when they randomly explode :mjlol:

Sniping on it is fun tho

BTW yall let's run together. I want to play with some Coli brehs.
I played a game last night and everyone on my team was yelling "fukk this map and fukk these cars". The other team just kept throwing semtex so as soon as we spawned random explosions galore :dead:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
One thing I can’t stand about cod games is if I get the first shot off & I’m getting hit markers — then how tf are you gonna lay me down .2 seconds after I aimed first+I shot first+ I’m getting hit markers first ..

It really makes the game un enjoyable, like okay I’m doing what I thought I had to do & I’m STILL dying…
Latency

You'll get hit markers on your end but after you die you and look at the kill cam the guy that killed you never even got hit from his POV :mjlol:

I swear most my gun battles end up like that. It's basically who had the lowest ping at that moment

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I love every map. You just have to learn how to get it in without running around like chicken with no head.
I will admit usually I'm not a fan of close quarter combat but I been gaming a lot lately and my reaction time has sped up noticeably :jbhmm:
Yeah I think most of the people complaining are the run and gun types. I used to play that way but I've slowed down and gotten a bit more methodical. My K/D shot all the way up to 2.5. I also put my FOV to 100. Now I see a lot more as well too.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
One thing I can’t stand about cod games is if I get the first shot off & I’m getting hit markers — then how tf are you gonna lay me down .2 seconds after I aimed first+I shot first+ I’m getting hit markers first ..

It really makes the game un enjoyable, like okay I’m doing what I thought I had to do & I’m STILL dying…

There's a huge headshot multiplier in this game. Basically 1-2 shots to the dome will kill most people.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I say this as someone who likes sniping and quickscoping, but these ground war and invasion maps can be boring sniper fests.

This guy brought up a good point, it is still a very camp-heavy game. Despite them saying it's well-balanced, there are too many elements that reward camping heavy to say it's equal parts rushing, flanking an camping. For example, the attachments slow you down (to make rushing more difficult), loud footsteps, dead silence not a perk, very random spawns, etc. all of those favor campers.

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Had a lot of fun in TDM aggressively sniping with the SPR built for ADS. (going for snipe camos first) I'm sure a bunch of people who can't come close to hittin shots like these will call it easy cause it's the SPR but that's ok. Felt like my movement and aim was cracked last night.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Lost this match but I’m getting better check out my kill count. My kill count rose when I started fumbling around with settings in a private match. I need to mess with it some more though.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
unknown.png

I have them cacs heated with my name
Wow. *sends friend request*

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is really my first COD game the only other one I’ve played was the OG Modern Warfare on the 360. This shyt is some heat tho I love the gun crafting system and the graphics and audio are top tier:whew:

That fukking hurricane tho:banderas: AYE BAY BAY!:blessed:

Same. Last one I played was on ps3. Got it yesterday and the game is flames. The audio and dual sense really got you feeling like you bodying nikkas in real life. shyt is low key addicting I see why people obsessed with it