🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Got damn shotguns lol

I had to choose one last night to keep up.. I imagine they might nerf them
They not. Everything is deadly. Accept it. The range on shotguns is terrible. If you're within range you deserve to get hit. Best work on that footwork

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Can you telle which optics have a circle with a dot on the middle that are not for long range.

I'm looking for a reflex optic that's a circle with a dot
Just going through the M4 optics, there's about 40, with 6 being reflex.

They didn't put the firing range option, so i don't know

What i do know from prior games, you will be able to unlock & change the default optic dots with optic challenges & battlepass items

More than likely, that's going to be part of the big update when Warzone drops

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
One thing I can’t stand about cod games is if I get the first shot off & I’m getting hit markers — then how tf are you gonna lay me down .2 seconds after I aimed first+I shot first+ I’m getting hit markers first ..

It really makes the game un enjoyable, like okay I’m doing what I thought I had to do & I’m STILL dying…

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That map is one of if not the worst COD map I ever played
I love every map. You just have to learn how to get it in without running around like chicken with no head.
I will admit usually I'm not a fan of close quarter combat but I been gaming a lot lately and my reaction time has sped up noticeably :jbhmm:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I love every map. You just have to learn how to get it in without running around like chicken with no head.
I will admit usually I'm not a fan of close quarter combat but I been gaming a lot lately and my reaction time has sped up noticeably :jbhmm:

I never go up the middle. Stay on the sides in the hallway:myman:
It's just not innovated to me. We've seen this concept so many times. A linear bridge with a bunch of car and vehicles that are just gonna piss you off when they randomly explode :mjlol:

Sniping on it is fun tho

BTW yall let's run together. I want to play with some Coli brehs.