šŸ—‘ļø 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Literally waiting for your team mates to move ahead of you, watching them get murked, and landing the last few shots? :scust:You disgust me man cub.
You don't know shyt. Rifle is surgical. You don't rush into surgery. Notice how them two morons got laid out and I took both down dolo.

If you want a job done right you don't send in the nurses.

Mister Terrific

Itā€™s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Also, why do I have to use different guns to unlock camo and attachments for the gun I like to use? Sorry, Iā€™m not an autistic 12 year old and I donā€™t want to have to spend an hour using a fukking pistol.

And, why are attachments hindering aim down sight speed specifically red dot scopes? I use the red dot because it looks cool not because it offers some insane advantage when I shoot. Why am I being penalized with reaction times because of a scope? If I run into a sniper with a pre grafted scope that will kill me in one shot why am I being penalized?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Surgical Fall.

Revy rifle tutorial. THIS how you get it poppin. One man army shyt. True Skill!

O yeah, we got m4s too. :banderas:

Revy learn something about tactics. Your gun don't go. Well it does go actually, back in the gun safe where it belongs.

Last edited:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also, why do I have to use different guns to unlock camo and attachments for the gun I like to use? Sorry, Iā€™m not an autistic 12 year old and I donā€™t want to have to spend an hour using a fukking pistol.

And, why are attachments hindering aim down sight speed specifically red dot scopes? I use the red dot because it looks cool not because it offers some insane advantage when I shoot. Why am I being penalized with reaction times because of a scope? If I run into a sniper with a pre grafted scope that will kill me in one shot why am I being penalized?
Is this your first call of duty?

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
There's a bug if you create a private match, go to cdl, select cdl control as the game mode....

When you go to your showcase, EVERYTHING (at the moment) is unlocked. You can view all the calling cards, operators, weapon blueprints, etc

The amount of M4 & Scar blueprints they have ready is crazy. I also like the Activision calling card for the developers

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There's a bug if you create a private match, go to cdl, select cdl control as the game mode....

When you go to your showcase, EVERYTHING (at the moment) is unlocked. You can view all the calling cards, operators, weapon blueprints, etc

The amount of M4 & Scar blueprints they have ready is crazy. I also like the Activision calling card for the developers
Can you telle which optics have a circle with a dot on the middle that are not for long range.

I'm looking for a reflex optic that's a circle with a dot