🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
With EOMM, you can’t even play with a friend of a different skill level.

My casual boy played with one of our try hard friends and said, “I feel a dark cloud falling over me” 3 games into the session :dead:.

These IW nikkas causing psychological damage to nikkas with their shytty ass systems.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is unplayable to me. It has SERIOUS LATENCY issues just look at the Kill Cams, there's like a 2 second differential in the gun battles and it seems whoever has the better connection wins the battle.

It's so blatant

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Something weird happens in WZ, plenty of top tier players would agree.

Maybe it's all down to poor netcode and the shyt server tick rate idk. But something feels artificial about how it goes down sometimes.

Some level 20 idiot hipfires 16 feet to the left of me drawing a spastic letter Z on the screen and kills me instantly. Meanwhile I melt him with all headshot and crack him first but mysteriously when he's about to die he just stops getting hurt.

I actually clip these now when it happens I have quite a collection of sus fights.

Doesn't happen all the time but it I wouldn't be surprised it's real. They do own a patent on skill based hit reg. They even use it to fukk with cheaters some times by turning the damage to nothing.'

You've seen hackers TWICE????!!! Damn you gettin in different lobbies than me :russ:
I'm decent at Warzone but I definitely believe the skill based hit reg exists. Maybe not all the time and I'm sure quite a bit has to do with the dogshyt netcode and tick rate.

But there's been plenty of fights where I get first shot, hit nothing but chest to head and somehow I die when they're shooting me in the legs.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
This rifle and shotgun combo got nikkas screaming. I LOVE IT!! Just waiting for hardcore mode and capture the flag

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I'm decent at Warzone but I definitely believe the skill based hit reg exists. Maybe not all the time and I'm sure quite a bit has to do with the dogshyt netcode and tick rate.

But there's been plenty of fights where I get first shot, hit nothing but chest to head and somehow I die when they're shooting me in the legs.

That’s every COD I’ve ever played :heh:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I'm loving this neon camo. I just hate when i have to alter my play style to do challenges.

I like the El Asilo map. All the action seems to stay in the warehouse

I just realized something. Did they remove the museum map?

Edit: i heard it's legal action like the racetrack map. And the Amsterdam Hotel might also take action...

Are these people not asking for permission? Stealing operator designs & locations

:dahell:

Last edited:
Daps
Riot shields ain’t no joke out here
Breh had half the lobby firing at him while he posted up in the corner, started slowly moving closer and clapped damn near everybody multiple times.

dragon-ball-heroes-giru.gif

:martin: