🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Campaign is dope as fukk. I'm on Dark Water mission man.

I wanna pipe Valeria :noah: she's a sexy bad bytch

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
On the coli this is camping I guess

I love aggressive sniping bringin it to peoples door step :ohlawd:

The first video you was camping, killed him and ran to a new spot likely to camp.
The second video you literally lay down after the kill

So after further review the jury has decided that you likely do camp but you like to dexter wiggle inbetween kills
Plus anyone who plays this knows you can't just stay put for too long. So at best your clips are inconclusive :francis:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Man the aim assist is so crazy in these games :russ:

I switched to PC a couple years ago for most my FPS gaming and randomly try controller again time to time.

You plug controller in in this game you can literally close your eyes in gunfights and win it's ridiculous.

Let me be clear I have no problem with AA in cross play games (even though it's OP in COD as admitted by WZ lead dev), but man I had no idea when I was on console it was doing THIS much. I guess you need the perspective of playing with out it to feel it.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Man the aim assist is so crazy in these games :russ:

I switched to PC a couple years ago for most my FPS gaming and randomly try controller again time to time.

You plug controller in in this game you can literally close your eyes in gunfights and win it's ridiculous.

Let me be clear I have no problem with AA in cross play games (even though it's OP in COD as admitted by WZ lead dev), but man I had no idea when I was on console it was doing THIS much. I guess you need the perspective of playing with out it to feel it.
You don't turn that shyt off?