🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
How the hell do I attach a suppressor to a gun

Heck

How do I attach anything to a gun

Edit: sike nvm

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Anybody who uses that SPR-208 or whatever, ya momma's a hoe.
It’s harder to hit one singular headshot in the clutch all or nothin everything on the line if you miss than to spray and pray an ar and let aim assist take the wheel for automatic hit markers.

People that complain about guns like this being OP only use kill cams to formulate opinions and never try the weapon themselves. I bet it’s harder to do well with than you think

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’m hearing the base starting sniper is OP af. Dudes talking about getting one shotted in their elbows and shyt

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yea that SBMM algorithm goes crazy trying to smash you back into the median.

I suspect there is even skill based damage/hit reg based off my wz experience. Some fishy shyt always happening in wz,
Yeah. You aren't the first person I've seen question this.
I really hope it isn't true but I've seen a few clips that really do make me question if they have some sort of skill based hit reg implemented behind the scenes.
It hasn't effected my gameplay so I still get excited about the game.
Just like with hackers...I've played over a thousand matches in warzone and can say I've only experience blatant hacking twice.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yeah. You aren't the first person I've seen question this.
I really hope it isn't true but I've seen a few clips that really do make me question if they have some sort of skill based hit reg implemented behind the scenes.
It hasn't effected my gameplay so I still get excited about the game.
Just like with hackers...I've played over a thousand matches in warzone and can say I've only experience blatant hacking twice.
Something weird happens in WZ, plenty of top tier players would agree.

Maybe it's all down to poor netcode and the shyt server tick rate idk. But something feels artificial about how it goes down sometimes.

Some level 20 idiot hipfires 16 feet to the left of me drawing a spastic letter Z on the screen and kills me instantly. Meanwhile I melt him with all headshot and crack him first but mysteriously when he's about to die he just stops getting hurt.

I actually clip these now when it happens I have quite a collection of sus fights.

Doesn't happen all the time but it I wouldn't be surprised it's real. They do own a patent on skill based hit reg. They even use it to fukk with cheaters some times by turning the damage to nothing.'

You've seen hackers TWICE????!!! Damn you gettin in different lobbies than me :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That would be nice.
Most of the UI changes they made have been counter intuitive.
They do have the gun range feature though if you want to test different set ups without going into a match.
Man I want to see what the shyt looks like before I commit to getting it

Last edited: