šŸ—‘ļø 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Chef

All Star
Daps
Thoughts on multiplayer so far compared to earlier CODs?

Is it me or black ops multi was better?
I prefer it over the most recent CoDs. I prefer Black Ops also but thatā€™s due to the setting and gameplay balance. That Galil was different. :wow:
I am literally the only person that likes that map

I fukks with it. I like the long sight lines and the fukkery in the middle in OBJ modes.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I prefer it over the most recent CoDs. I prefer Black Ops also but thatā€™s due to the setting and gameplay balance. That Galil was different. :wow:

I fukks with it. I like the long sight lines and the fukkery in the middle in OBJ modes.
Aside from the essentially 3 lane structure and extreme amounts of vehicles.. it feels like a realistic gun fight that could happen irl

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Aside from the essentially 3 lane structure and extreme amounts of vehicles.. it feels like a realistic gun fight that could happen irl
I've seen a ton of negative comments about the map before actually playing it.
My first match was insane and one of my most enjoyable so far.
It's actually one of the most unique call of duty maps ever in terms of the gameplay.
At first, I thought it was going to be a snipers heaven but with the amount of cars in the way it forces you to tactically move forward while checking corners the whole way. It forces you to slow down and really be aware of your surroundings. I was mopping the floor with people trying to sprint around aimlessly.

Tony Khan

Is All Elite
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Florida
unknown.png

I have them cacs heated with my name

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I've never play a COD where every match everyone is around a 1.0kd like this one, may be slightly higher or slightly lower but every match everyone is around that 1.0 kd with a few outliers every few matches :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Yea that SBMM algorithm goes crazy trying to smash you back into the median.

I suspect there is even skill based damage/hit reg based off my wz experience. Some fishy shyt always happening in wz,

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've seen a ton of negative comments about the map before actually playing it.
My first match was insane and one of my most enjoyable so far.
It's actually one of the most unique call of duty maps ever in terms of the gameplay.
At first, I thought it was going to be a snipers heaven but with the amount of cars in the way it forces you to tactically move forward while checking corners the whole way. It forces you to slow down and really be aware of your surroundings. I was mopping the floor with people trying to sprint around aimlessly.
Itā€™s the best map in years it really shakes up the formula a bit.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
The reverse boosting is starting :snoop:

-Teammates going 2 & 27

-People partied up talking to their friends on mic and just running around

I'm just gonna camp & get this neon camo

As for the border map, they need to remove a few cars

The Taraq map is shyt for a run & gunner. Too much open space

*side note* how many AK variants do we need in this game? šŸ„“

Last edited:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Use your words. What other COD game has such unnecessarily large maps with an infinite amount of doors? What other game has a map that is just a bunch of cars on a highway?
MW2019 is easily worse, almost unanimously