🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I fukk with the new maps. Showdown is all out war :wow:

and Penthouse and Mercado are fun gunfight maps. i also like Kunstenaar District.

haven't played the big maps because i don't really fukk with those modes

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Finished getting the Tonfa platinum last night.

You can get a blueprint version early with 25 melee kills in Vondel resurgence (easy way, kill the AFK players at the start then load a new game). Then took advantage of the 2XP & ran around Shipment like a madman 😓

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Finished getting the Tonfa platinum last night.

You can get a blueprint version early with 25 melee kills in Vondel resurgence (easy way, kill the AFK players at the start then load a new game). Then took advantage of the 2XP & ran around Shipment like a madman 😓
Double XP with Plunder can get a weapon max level in a couple games. Just do contracts and drop whatever bread you have so you don't have a target on your back.

SNYC

Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Double XP with Plunder can get a weapon max level in a couple games. Just do contracts and drop whatever bread you have so you don't have a target on your back.
Ohh, i know. That was my main mode in WZ1. But it was better before when i could just land, get a helo & fly around 1 side of the map untouched doing Top Secret, Sabotage & Supply Run contracts. And i used to use the money to get advanced UAVs so i knew which spots were clear. New Plunder just doesn't hit the same. 😔

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Ohh, i know. That was my main mode in WZ1. But it was better before when i could just land, get a helo & fly around 1 side of the map untouched doing Top Secret, Sabotage & Supply Run contracts. And i used to use the money to get advanced UAVs so i knew which spots were clear. New Plunder just doesn't hit the same. 😔
the vehicles are ass cheeks thats why

the only fun way to level up a gun is in shipment 24/7

storage town verdansk leveling guns is funner than entire warzone 2

SNYC

Daps
Reppin
BK & BX

Yeah, my favorite was getting a supply run at the dam & flying off the bridge with an ATV & avoiding the Airport. Verdansk was like an action movie 😂

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Yeah, my favorite was getting a supply run at the dam & flying off the bridge with an ATV & avoiding the Airport. Verdansk was like an action movie 😂
The greatest game of all time for me

And it wasn’t because of the lockdown. I didn’t play verdansk til stadium roof was opened. And the krig was meta

SNYC

Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
The greatest game of all time for me

And it wasn’t because of the lockdown. I didn’t play verdansk til stadium roof was opened. And the krig was meta
They opened the stadium with the infamous Shadow Company season with the Roze skin. Damn you missed the early fukkery with the perk changes, the no stock M4, Grau & everyone putting thermal scopes on their weapons

Ohh, and the OG Haunting of Verdansk

Last edited:

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
They opened the stadium with the infamous Shadow Company season with the Roze skin. Damn you missed the early fukkery with the perk changes, the no stock M4, Grau & everyone putting thermal scopes on their weapons

i know i know bro ugh. i missed out on basically the first year. never even had the grau unlocked. i remember ots and em2 meta was when i started. and i liked the krig because it had no recoil.

during lockdown all my friends were texting me to download warzone. i didnt like fps shooters at all. i was playing bloodborne, god of war, uncharted

then i downloaded it towards the end of verdansk...only played that map for 4 months. i played everday for like 6 hours lol

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Every time you went to Storage Town, there was a 60% chance you were going to die. If it wasn't from the mfs looting up or camping, it was from the other mfs waiting on the last mfs to leave it. :deadrose:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Besides the Haunting, they had a regular night mode at that time too. Was the GOAT mode. Never used it on Caldera; only had the worse Haunting event the second year in Verdansk; I think there was a night mode at the end of Rebirth for a day or two, if I remember right. :mjcry:

The game was so godly during the Verdansk run and pretty much all the events were fire, even WITH all the cheaters. I still can't wrap my head around how terribly they've mismanaged Warzone since Caldera dropped. It's been a masterclass in ineptitude.

Every exec involved in Warzone should forfeit their salary for the past two years. They are utterly clueless.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Besides the Haunting, they had a regular night mode at that time too. Was the GOAT mode. Never used it on Caldera; only had the worse Haunting event the second year in Verdansk; I think there was a night mode at the end of Rebirth for a day or two, if I remember right. :mjcry:

The game was so godly during the Verdansk run and pretty much all the events were fire, even WITH all the cheaters. I still can't wrap my head around how terribly they've mismanaged Warzone since Caldera dropped. It's been a masterclass in ineptitude.

Every exec involved in Warzone should forfeit their salary for the past two years. They are utterly clueless.
Let it go bro

Warzone 1 is gonna be gone in September and never coming back