🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Damn, you guys with 3 insured slots gotta do it all over again :francis:

Breh I almost snapped when I saw this earlier today. I've got 20 premium Contraband, a fukk ton of quality keys including Skeletons, and of course all 3 slots. And I'm going to lose it all in less than 2 weeks just because.:mjtf:

I'm about to go ham then, using any and everything before they can wipe it. I'm using Skeleton Keys to unlock Strongholds nikka :pacspit:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
You know why I'm here, new weapons & multiplayer..

I wonder if they'll bring back Clash & Payload next season. They didn't even give us Payload in Caldera

And I did laugh at that big Diablo 4 banner on the home screen...

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You know why I'm here, new weapons & multiplayer..

I wonder if they'll bring back Clash & Payload next season. They didn't even give us Payload in Caldera

And I did laugh at that big Diablo 4 banner on the home screen...

Look breh, if these " new" maps are anything like Lighthouse, Border Crossing, Taraq or Expo they can keep that shyt. :hhh:

Almost threw Black Gold in there but it has it's moments.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Look breh, if these " new" maps are anything like Lighthouse, Border Crossing, Taraq or Expo they can keep that shyt. :hhh:

Almost threw Black Gold in there but it has it's moments.
That Penthouse map looks cool, but it's only for Gunfight 😔

Thought we were gonna have another roof map like CW & Vanguard

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

This bozo ass studio is continuing to revert things back to how WZ1 was. Pissed on their player base with a bunch of terrible, unwanted changes only to slowly come crawling back. Awful, awful company. :camby:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How's everyone handling everything post-Reset? I see it's going to be easier (theoretically) to get our Insured slots considering it's just extracting items. Granted it's random and God help us finding 5 GPUs. :snoop:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Regular_P @SNYC @Copy Ninja @Dre Space Age Bros, I just won Warzone Quads from the Gulag. I screenshot this shyt as it was going down.

Picked up 5 kills and then ended up in the Gulag. Team already quit out, not even 10 seconds in it says Jailbreak. I'm like say word, let's head back to the bullshyt, expecting to get clapped and move to the next match.

Jailbreak runs all the way, my ass still locked up. :mjtf:

Brehs I ran all through that hallway, the whole time I'm watching the counter for players/teams dropping like WTF. Announcer is like "You made the Top 5, congratulations!". I'm like nikka are you serious right now?

Turn the corner and see another prisoner squatting and proning in the opposite wing.:russ:

So of course I started throwing rocks at him waiting for my shyt to quit out. Look at the counter and there's just 2 people left: Me and him. This mf turned the corner out of sight and disappeared and I got the W.:deadrose:

What in the absolute fukk is going on in COD?

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@Regular_P @SNYC @Copy Ninja @Dre Space Age Bros, I just won Warzone Quads from the Gulag. I screenshot this shyt as it was going down.

Picked up 5 kills and then ended up in the Gulag. Team already quit out, not even 10 seconds in it says Jailbreak. I'm like say word, let's head back to the bullshyt, expecting to get clapped and move to the next match.

Jailbreak runs all the way, my ass still locked up. :mjtf:

Brehs I ran all through that hallway, the whole time I'm watching the counter for players/teams dropping like WTF. Announcer is like "You made the Top 5, congratulations!". I'm like nikka are you serious right now?

Turn the corner and see another prisoner squatting and proning in the opposite wing.:russ:

So of course I started throwing rocks at him waiting for my shyt to quit out. Look at the counter and there's just 2 people left: Me and him. This mf turned the corner out of sight and disappeared and I got the W.:deadrose:

What in the absolute fukk is going on in COD?
It's a glitch. I've seen some clips on Reddit having the same thing happen.

Some are of people stuck in the gulag...and the others are of people dying in the gas looking for the final person. :dead:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's a glitch. I've seen some clips on Reddit having the same thing happen.

Some are of people stuck in the gulag...and the others are of people dying in the gas looking for the final person. :dead:
Man I would be raging if I'm stuck on the ground in a vanishing circle while the guy breathing unlimited fresh air in the Gulag profits. :snoop: