🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
It's a glitch. I've seen some clips on Reddit having the same thing happen.

Some are of people stuck in the gulag...and the others are of people dying in the gas looking for the final person. :dead:
You playing warzone 2 now?

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Kunstenaar is trash. Visibility sucks & people laying on the hill or that shack aiming towards the steps. Plus you could hang out by the ladder near the water & flank spawns

It's nice to see Showdown again. The drill charge changes things.

These new maps have been horrible..

But hey, they made a billion in 10 days. What do i know? 🙄

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
They added the most random HUD notification during firefights...

OUTNUMBERED - 2 ATTACKERS
Yeah I was wondering where TF this came from, pops up in MP, Warzone and DMZ. On one hand it's a good indicator in case your squad is about to walk into something but I wonder if it actually shows if you got tagged by more than 2? That would be an alternative to using the Plead cam.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
They fukking outdid themselves with this new resurgence map. Grand opening, grand closing. shyt is so fun. Been playing non stop. :wow:

Nothing can touch cod, ever.

Im still looking for the sucka in here who called out my KD. My shyt 2.14 playboi wassup.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Showdown sucks. Idk what they did to the community over the past few years but nikkas camp on every single map now and that shyt is aggravating! Plus revenge spawns even on throwback maps

I go back and play black ops 3 and 4 and these mfs camping too and i know it wasnt that bad all them years ago

And these hoes still ain't drop the console equivalent of cod online:gucci:

Who would've thought back then that the infamous "cod killer" would end up being the cod creators?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Showdown sucks. Idk what they did to the community over the past few years but nikkas camp on every single map now and that shyt is aggravating! Plus revenge spawns even on throwback maps

I go back and play black ops 3 and 4 and these mfs camping too and i know it wasnt that bad all them years ago

And these hoes still ain't drop the console equivalent of cod online:gucci:

Who would've thought back then that the infamous "cod killer" would end up being the cod creators?
Every time Showdown pops up I already know there's going to be at least 3 people camping the stairs the whole match. MFs will hold and return to these spots like they signed a lease.:mjlol:

Daps
My ex box serious Ecks is coming thursday

I’m going have to do it to you meatballs

Edit
Is cod still cross gen ? I have more friends on PlayStation but …. Starfield breh