🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not everyone is buying a skin every week breh

The lobbies have different people from different parts of the country. It’s not like your playing against the same players every game
Strangely enough I have a lot of repeat people in my lobbies. 90% of the time I play shipment and play about every other day and cats ALWAYS have the latest skins. :manny:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Not everyone is buying a skin every week breh

The lobbies have different people from different parts of the country. It’s not like your playing against the same players every game
Idk breh. If I know at least 3 people in person and at least 5 people online that buy skins whenever they got some fire, that means a lot of people are buying skins every day pretty much.

Rather spend with Fortnite tho Kuz it's cheaper and you actually get to see the skin during gameplay.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Gameplay of me using the Taq-V in single shot mode. I only flick to auto when I need to down a heli or vtol.

Attachments are: 50 round drum, Incendiary ammo, 18" Precision-6 Barrel and Talon or whichever silencer has the highest damage I can't remember. Tuned for highest damage and bullet velocity. Left everything else alone.

Teamwiped these nikkas

My longest Killstreak (I haven't counted yet but its near 15 kills)
What trips me out about this is when I was watching this, I saw several gunfire exchanges that I should've lost and this mode wasn't hardcore so that's telling me how strong Taq-V Battle Rifle is when you take it off of auto. I didn't have any health regen perks either.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Idk breh. If I know at least 3 people in person and at least 5 people online that buy skins whenever they got some fire, that means a lot of people are buying skins every day pretty much.

Rather spend with Fortnite tho Kuz it's cheaper and you actually get to see the skin during gameplay.
If the gun has dismemberment I'm probably buying it.

:yeshrug:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
If the gun has dismemberment I'm probably buying it.

:yeshrug:
I can't justify me buying anything until the get rid of revenge spawns to bring back the classic gameplay. I see no point in giving them extra money just for me to have a bad time.

Kill opponent, opp spawns close to you, comes back and kills you, you spawn near them and when you come back to kill them they fukkin 5 deep and you get swiss cheesed. Every map. Try hardpoint and they constantly spawn camping shotgun/sniper spamming ass nikkas on the objective the whole match. Same with domination.

Not giving them any more money just to hop on and get disrespected the whole session. Mw3 had revenge spawns but it was way more manageable than in mwII. My bad for the lil rant but I was a big cod fan up until the last few years or whenever they started catering to campers and trash ass casuals

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I can't justify me buying anything until the get rid of revenge spawns to bring back the classic gameplay. I see no point in giving them extra money just for me to have a bad time.

Kill opponent, opp spawns close to you, comes back and kills you, you spawn near them and when you come back to kill them they fukkin 5 deep and you get swiss cheesed. Every map. Try hardpoint and they constantly spawn camping shotgun/sniper spamming ass nikkas on the objective the whole match. Same with domination.

Not giving them any more money just to hop on and get disrespected the whole session. Mw3 had revenge spawns but it was way more manageable than in mwII. My bad for the lil rant but I was a big cod fan up until the last few years or whenever they started catering to campers and trash ass casuals
I play s&d modes. Tactical.

We don't respawn we get revived

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Have any of y'all Solo'd Mount Zaya? That shyt is mad fun ever since they started letting us bring our own loadouts. This is like the Firing Range with Live Targets or a Survival Mode. I beat it Solo last night but only got 1 star. I'll try for 3 stars when I get home from work.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This my fav kill of the year. I had actually given up and just stood there when I got caught with my hands full. I waited for him to kill me...but he missed too many times.