🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Let it go bro

Warzone 1 is gonna be gone in September and never coming back
Yes, and they fukked up with that decision. CS:GO is as popular as ever 20 years in; Fortnite, Apex and PUBG all still humming along with higher player counts and older than Warzone.

Activision fukked up Overwatch as well. They are not conducting good business. :yeshrug:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
yo this last DMZ game got me salty. I fought a Juggernaut while all he did was watch. He ain't fire one fukking shot. Then after I killed the Juggernaut he took the money that dropped. I JUST REVIVED HIM 5 fukkING MINUTES AGO

UNGRATEFUL

He died again, I left and extracted. Another player stole his money.

Karma. :yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Starlight, Homelander, and Black Noir operators. :wow:

I don't know how to feel about these super powers in Warzone and DMZ. I get zapped by electricity and I'm going to be salty AF, not going to lie.
These super powers have been corny.
Rotational maps have been even cornier.
With the player base they have there's no reason they can't just keep solos, duos, trios, and quads live the entire time.
I'm really tired of this marketing technique of theirs forcing people to play different maps and modes every couple of weeks.
Since these dummies are trying to copy the Fortnite model of introducing goofiness to the game, they need to copy them all the way and take a look at how Fortnite has no fear of keeping every mode live forever.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
so have yall noticed the new underbarrel attachments? I'm trying to unlock the dragonsbreath shotgun on the m4 assault rifle