🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Anyone here do the raids? What do they consist of? Are they just super long missions?
LONG ass missions that consist of team based puzzles and waves of AI. You absolutely have to have good communication or you will never get through it, shyt is not optional.

Once you complete it though? shyt feels great, you'll actually feel like you went through some shyt with the squad because y'all literally can't have survived without the other.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
LONG ass missions that consist of team based puzzles and waves of AI. You absolutely have to have good communication or you will never get through it, shyt is not optional.

Once you complete it though? shyt feels great, you'll actually feel like you went through some shyt with the squad because y'all literally can't have survived without the other.
I want that galvin skin after doing veteran raid 3

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If anyone is trying to do some DMZ, raid, or co-op runs send me a friend request. I've been trying to do this shyt solo and I'm tired of playing with randoms with no headset.

I'm playing on PC and my Activision ID is Tumbleweed#2042505

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
If anyone is trying to do some DMZ, raid, or co-op runs send me a friend request. I've been trying to do this shyt solo and I'm tired of playing with randoms with no headset.

I'll send you an add breh.

I've got the opposite problem, too many mfs on my Friends list after being added after playing with them in DMZ and Raids. Some of the invites just get ignored because I can't play with them more than a game or 2 before they start getting annoying AF.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'll send you an add breh.

I've got the opposite problem, too many mfs on my Friends list after being added after playing with them in DMZ and Raids. Some of the invites just get ignored because I can't play with them more than a game or 2 before they start getting annoying AF.
Thanks, what's your Activision ID?

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps

I’ll send an friend request when I get home from work.