šŸ—‘ļø 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
CSGO has remained the same for 20 years and itā€™s always the top 2 on streamed views on twitch
By your comment alone I feel you might be a younger head?
You see, these days its weird. In Music Tekashi69 was able to claim he was poppin because of fake streams. He was never as popular as the internet made it seem. The barometer is off

And in gaming you guys these days like to use Twitch views as a barameter to a games overall popularity when in reality we all know nobody gives a fukk about CSGO. There's billions of ppl in Asia, what if CSGO is the top game in Asia? It means NOTHING to gamers in america.
We not hosting CSGO lan parties like they did for the OG counter strike. Internet Cafes was all over the place just for that.

I bought it on Xbox when it came out... game flopped on consoles

My point is just because a game or two does stand the test of time, that doesn't mean that's the model to success :ufdup:
COD is the model, and they always switched it up. The issue they have is they need to switch it up even MORE because they already rehashed everything they have done. We getting MW3 and MW4 but then what after that? Time for new shyt bruh :francis:
If you want the same, they older versions are still up and running...

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Bro i have 200 plus wins in warzone.
Went from playing everyday to not at all. PC players are way too fast.

I watched as 1 guy ran into a house and wiped my whole squad because he was moving too fast. That was the last time we played.
up your game then shyt I had to with my pc :dead:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Had to do Exfil Tracking for DMZ and it really makes you realize how easy it is to camp the exits if you chose to be a scumbag. I scared the absolute fukk out of so many teams that didn't even realize I was there and if they had the Coms Vest, couldn't pin down my location.

4 mfs in an SUV peeled out after I hit the proxy chat and all I was doing was letting them know I wasn't shooting. Breh said "fukk that, they lying! I saw a sniper glint, hit the other one!" Meanwhile I'm in a bush with a ground loot Lockwood shotgun trying to figure out where this nikka saw a glint :mjtf:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yo imma have to stop running with some of my people because they got me over here rolling when I need to be focused. 2 of them always argue in-game, every match and the older guy yells like someone is in his living room shooting when he goes down. Old mf can't tell us where it came from or ping a location but got all day to scream.

Other breh always threatening to let him bleed out if he keeps yelling, meanwhile I'm in tears desperately trying not to get ambushed by everyone listening to these fukked up comms. :deadrose:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Saw i had 10 headshots left to finish the 'headshots with a marksman' prestige challenge...

...almost got a nuke on shipment with the Tempus.

Got killed at 29 while reloading..

I'm done for the night :mjcry:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saw i had 10 headshots left to finish the 'headshots with a marksman' prestige challenge...

...almost got a nuke on shipment with the Tempus.

Got killed at 29 while reloading..

I'm done for the night :mjcry:
  • Got DAMN on fukking Shipment? Yeah, I'd put my system in rest mode immediately after that.:mjcry: