🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

I left the franchise after Ghosts & came back during quarantine. Can't pay 70 for expanded DLC. I'm going free to play this time 🥴

Lets hope that Activision/Blizzard/Xbox deal can go thru and this wont be an issue for a certain group of gamers :win:
This now being a full release plus a new Warzone map is a public admission that they are bleeding players. They let IW fukk them HEAVY with their game decisions in MWII and Warzone 2.

It's beyond idiotic that they haven't reinstated everything back into OG Warzone: Verdansk (with all the QOL changes in Caldera), Rebirth Island and Fortune's Keep along with ranked. Activision is a fukking terrible company with bozos as the main decision makers.
You know... some people didn't care for Warzone in CODMW1. And some of those people prefer what's going on in MW2
My personal opinion? I feel both are cool. Didn't think the OG was amazing, and I don't think this new version is as bad as you're making it
From a business standpoint it makes no sense to remain the same. Hopefully it continues to evolve into something EVERYONE can love :francis:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Do you have raid tokens?
As long as you have the actual game you don't need Raid Assignments anymore. You can run it as much as you want like every other mode.

@$cam-U-Well_Jack$on You should definitely try a Raid, Episode 1 if you don't want to be lost. It's an extension of the Campaign but with 3 people. It's as tactical as it gets and everyone has to pull their weight or y'all ain't making it out.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Lets hope that Activision/Blizzard/Xbox deal can go thru and this wont be an issue for a certain group of gamers :win:

You know... some people didn't care for Warzone in CODMW1. And some of those people prefer what's going on in MW2
My personal opinion? I feel both are cool. Didn't think the OG was amazing, and I don't think this new version is as bad as you're making it
From a business standpoint it makes no sense to remain the same. Hopefully it continues to evolve into something EVERYONE can love :francis:
CSGO has remained the same for 20 years and it’s always the top 2 on streamed views on twitch