🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX

I left the franchise after Ghosts & came back during quarantine. Can't pay 70 for expanded DLC. I'm going free to play this time 🥴

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I left the franchise after Ghosts & came back during quarantine. Can't pay 70 for expanded DLC. I'm going free to play this time 🥴

This now being a full release plus a new Warzone map is a public admission that they are bleeding players. They let IW fukk them HEAVY with their game decisions in MWII and Warzone 2.

It's beyond idiotic that they haven't reinstated everything back into OG Warzone: Verdansk (with all the QOL changes in Caldera), Rebirth Island and Fortune's Keep along with ranked. Activision is a fukking terrible company with bozos as the main decision makers.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
This now being a full release plus a new Warzone map is a public admission that they are bleeding players. They let IW fukk them HEAVY with their game decisions in MWII and Warzone 2.

It's beyond idiotic that they haven't reinstated everything back into OG Warzone: Verdansk (with all the QOL changes in Caldera), Rebirth Island and Fortune's Keep along with ranked. Activision is a fukking terrible company with bozos as the main decision makers.
:laff:

i saw this tweet and came on thecoli looking for your response to this

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
after about a month and a half of grinding....finally got Orion :blessed:

shyts beautfiul brehs. orion smg and polyatomic AR :wow:

hardcore shipment playlist i couldn't of done it without you :lolbron:
No bullshyt, salute for the dedication.

I had to stop the grind, shyt was legit taking all the fun out of the game for me. Stopped at plat and never looked back.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
No bullshyt, salute for the dedication.

I had to stop the grind, shyt was legit taking all the fun out of the game for me. Stopped at plat and never looked back.
Plat by far was the worst part of the challenge. Went to hardcore and camped til someone showed up 50 m away

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Plat by far was the worst part of the challenge. Went to hardcore and camped til someone showed up 50 m away
Exactly! You're forced into a boring camp marathon and don't get me wrong, it gets you positive more often than not, but that shyt is not for me. Especially since I'm an Objective player, fukking boring. :francis:

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Warzone ranked might be the best thing to happen to the game

shyt is the most fun I had since rebirth/ fk
Verdanks