🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX

If only this was like Faceoff for CW (6v6, small maps, no killstreaks)

Wait, is that Darth Maul? :gucci:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Cold War was cheeks to me, not Vanguard level abomination but still cheeks. I don't even remember that version of Faceoff and I pre-ordered the fukking game to begin with. :francis:
Yeah, i got it on the cheap just by waiting a few months

The integration screwed Warzone, but as a standalone game, i think the devs turned it around and made it respectable (ignore the no flinch snipers)

Outbreak was fun, Multiplayer had IMO, the best maps so far & the devs even shrunk or reworked maps that were large. Party modes like Prop Hunt, the 80s event with Cranked Hardpoint & Scream Deathmatch

But Faceoff was definitely a highlight. 6v6 on gunfight maps + no kill streaks

And playing those Atari Activision games brought back memories :flabbynsick:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yeah, i got it on the cheap just by waiting a few months

The integration screwed Warzone, but as a standalone game, i think the devs turned it around and made it respectable (ignore the no flinch snipers)

Outbreak was fun, Multiplayer had IMO, the best maps so far & the devs even shrunk or reworked maps that were large. Party modes like Prop Hunt, the 80s event with Cranked Hardpoint & Scream Deathmatch

But Faceoff was definitely a highlight. 6v6 on gunfight maps + no kill streaks

And playing those Atari Activision games brought back memories :flabbynsick:
I can agree with just all around fun modes like Prop Hunt and Cranked Hardpoint being a definitive highlight. I'll even give you the idea and execution of a 6v6 structure like Faceoff (that I don't even remember) because it's more innovative and forces players to change their play style.

But the movement, overly arcadey feel to all the weapons, the knockoff Fortnite mode, and the new maps, not those just reintroduced from previous years, were mid at best and ass at worst. I guess it just wasn't for me but I respect your take.

We're both :flabbynsick:then because those Atari games were a blessed trip down memory lane.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Cold War ended up being great near the end of its lifecycle kinda wanna go back and play it but don’t feel like downloading it

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Man got Squad Wiped because the other 2 guys want to loot a guy that sent out a Plea. Turns out there's 2 other teams squabbling nearby, 1 of which homeboy lying on the pavement was apart of.

I told these mfs to keep driving, we've got a mission to do. I swear people get thirsty AF for PvP but won't take their ass to straight Warzone.:camby: